Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for friends - gbswales99

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
It has been quieter than usual today after I was struggling yesterday to meet my gift obligatioins. If anyone can help with any of my building needs - I can guarantee a gift in return as I have plenty of uncommitted gifts for use after midnight. If you dont have building items Landing Lamps are needed to complet the last of my turbo prop destinations -thanks all (dont forget to message me if you have specific gift needs from my list)

It has been quieter than usual today after I was struggling yesterday to meet my gift obligatioins. If anyone can help with any of my building needs - I can guarantee a gift in return as I have plenty of uncommitted gifts for use after midnight. If you dont have building items Landing Lamps are needed to complet the last of my turbo prop destinations -thanks all (dont forget to message me if you have specific gift needs from my list)
My gifting window opens in about an hour or so. I can send you an optical system then.

Top Bottom