Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for friends - gbswales99

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Level 10 player looking for friends to trade with or just send / receive gifts. I promise I will respond to requests and will reject when I have enough friends - that way I can share my gifts more easily - I will send gifts almost every day

my user ID is gbswales99
my Game ID - wac7ps2

the game's friends suggestions seems next to useless - have never had one response so thought this direct approach might be easier

Last edited:

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Level 10 player looking for friends to trade with or just send / receive gifts. I promise I will respond to requests and will reject when I have enough friends - that way I can share my gifts more easily - I will send gifts almost every day
my user ID is gbswales99
the game's friends suggestions seems next to useless - have never had one response so thought this direct approach might be easier

Hi! Let's sort things out.
1. First of all your friend code cannot be gbswales99, it starts with "w" for Windows Platform.
How do you expect people to add you without your friend code.
2. The only way you can be useful for high level players is to trade Fuel20 for items you need. Your signature doesn't indicate whether you have it or not.
If you've got Passengers 10 in that slot, your tough luck 'cause it's much less needed. Better to start over.
3. Don't neglect adding random players of your level, sooner or later you'll find people willing to trade.
4. Make an Excel sheet to register your neighbors' gift sets and other things about them.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Firstly it is gbswales99 - if you click the edit pencil you can customise your ID - two people have added me using this already.
24185870200_be0c955aa3_m.jpg
I see now this edits user name not code

I have to say this is the worst handling of Friends/Neighbours I have ever encountered in a game - usually you can post requests to all your friends from within the app. This business of reading profiles, constantly editing your profile message is very messy to say the least, no wonder you suggest a spreadsheet. I can't even check the signatures of the few friends I have because I dont know which post they responded to (I joined sevreal forums ans posted in facebook groups etc) I eould have thought the ideal would be to find a neighbour around the same level so that you are likely to have broadly the same needs. With someone at the same level sending back the same you have been given seems to work quite well some of the time.

This is my second game on airport city - I used to play on facebook but founs the temptation to keep checking in every hour was interupting work so deleted all my games from FB to avoid temptation. Retired now I have a bit more time and saw this in the windows 10 store anf thought I would re-join. It wasnt until I had built quite a bit using cash that I came to the realisation that the windows, adnroid, ios and facebook games are more or less independent of one another. So am now stuck in windows which seems less active and with no real friends mechanism like facebook to fall back on.

The gameplay is such fun that I want to keep on playing but the admin side is awful and given the ridiculous amount of money you would have to spend without neighbours I am not sure that I shall have the patience to stick with it. The owners of the game must be multi millionaires by now from what I see looking at other peoples games

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Looking for friends around Level 8 - 16 - my game ID is gbswales99 (this is real as I found you can edit your game ID)
Please PM ** me on here if you add me so I know who you are in the game and what you need - I only have two real neighbours at the moment so it is likely that I will send a gift EVERY DAY until I get too many neighbours to do this

** arghh! - this board doesnt seem to have PMs so reply to my message if you add me letting me know who you are and what you want

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
That's the first time I hear it's possible to change an ID. I can't, for instance, so don't be insulted, please. :)
UPD. Actually, it's not an ID but a Nickname which can be changed, of course. But that's a real news that a player can be added by his or her Nickname. Thanks!
As an experienced AC player you obviously need no advising. At least "Passengers10" is in the signature now.
Have a nice playing! (y)

Last edited:
Looking for friends around Level 8 - 16 - my game ID is gbswales99 (this is real as I found you can edit your game ID)
Please PM ** me on here if you add me so I know who you are in the game and what you need - I only have two real neighbours at the moment so it is likely that I will send a gift EVERY DAY until I get too many neighbours to do this

** arghh! - this board doesnt seem to have PMs so reply to my message if you add me letting me know who you are and what you want
dear @gbswales99
in windows 10 there is a friend code

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
My apologies Bob1977 you were right - I mistakenly thought that game code and game ID were the same!

my Game Code is wac7ps2

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
That's alright, by this accident I've learned something new. Probably the last update made possible adding people by their Nicks not only ID codes.
And allow me a little advice in return: restart the game since you haven't been playing for too long. Get Fuel20 in your gifts set instead of Passengers10, it'll serve you much, much better.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

@gbswales Hi. I have added your code, please add mine in return thanks.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I had quite a lot of coins I bought during the 3x sale and so randomly bought every building that was suggested - it was only after construction finished on them that I realised I needed all the other things as well- earlier buildings needed just a couple so I used game cash but have run out of that until the next 3x sale which may be 3-4 weeks away. Its an expensive hobby if you want to expand and level up quickly!

so far I have unfinished
Reserve Hanger - need 4 wheel blocks and 4 protective covers
Travel Agency - need 3 travel guides, 3 tour reviews, 3 great shots and 4 Albums
Flight School - need 2 flight helmets, 2 flight goggles, 2 textbooks, two slide rules
Hotel - 4 do not disturb signs, 4 bath towels, 4 Disposable shampoo, 4 all inclusive bracelets

I also want to upgrade Terminal and Control Tower but not going to bother while all the others are outstanding - in future I wont be in such a hurry to grab new buildings. As for priority then it doesnt really matter because as soon as I can get some discount cash I will get enough to buy whats remaining - I used a lot of my cash expanding to add the new buildings

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
The flight school is the most important right now, the others can be completed later. Most of us have already upgraded our reserve hangers so you'll have to send us your item and then we can return it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5mmxo7
Username
MissBisous
Hi , I am on level 16 so New to Windows pc. I have add you, you can add me , my code is w5mmxo7

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion

my user ID is gbswales99
my Game ID - wac7ps2

I send you an invite

Top Bottom