Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for friends and help

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zurfhmm
Username
Midnightivy
Hello, I am level 25 and a daily player. I'm having a difficult time making money to expand and buy things etc. I have 1 Hawk, 1 Owl, 1 Owl S1, 1 Swift, and 1 Swallow plane. I also have 3 Sparrow helicopters. I am able to check my game very frequently so I can collect coins/passengers.

Can anyone please help with suggestions? I've looked on here but none of it makes a lot of sense. Someone mentioned to find neighbors with planetariums but I can't even find where to buy that for myself. Lol

Thanks!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
The most important thing you need to know is you don’t need to follow all the “mission”. Because it will drive you crazy.

And have good neighbors. Find the people who’s more or less in the same level as you. It’ll be easier to trade gifts. This definitely is hard, you won’t find good neighbors instantly. So, keep building it slowly.

There are threads about neighbor with planetariums, it’s a good start to find them and visit their planetariums (and training centre) to build stocks for when you start launching rockets. Besides, finishing the collection for red launch (from Planetariums) gives you 2,000 coins.

Read the guides and the wiki. Ask questions.

You don’t need to have 1 each of the plane types. I, for example, start from lower type of planes and finish all the standard destinations before moving to the higher level planes.

Before moving to higher level planes, make sure you have good facilities to support it (For example: repair base, flight catering facilities, make sure you have enough fuel and passengers, etc)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Planetarium:
DAA61AAA-4E61-4E49-9120-0E52BCFA273E.jpeg

Drops for these collections, among others. Don’t worry about trying to buy yourself - the only quick way to get them is spending an extortionate amount of real money.
943EB1D0-9EC1-428E-B20D-5624019EC7CD.jpeg

Like @VdW9 and @Barkmi4 (Mike) said do your thing.

Set goals (forget about game quests)
Balance your game (get rid of all non essential buildings and planes i.e. store them in the warehouse).
Check how many passengers you need at any given time to load up you planes and get passenger buildings that are capable to fulfill that task (i.e. 1hr turnaround buildings) then fill the rest of your space with coin producers.
Neighbour visits: planetariums, training centers and cosmic fuel stations are a must. If your space program isn't up yet get it started as soon as possible.

My 2 cents.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zurfhmm
Username
Midnightivy
The most important thing you need to know is you don’t need to follow all the “mission”. Because it will drive you crazy.

And have good neighbors. Find the people who’s more or less in the same level as you. It’ll be easier to trade gifts. This definitely is hard, you won’t find good neighbors instantly. So, keep building it slowly.

There are threads about neighbor with planetariums, it’s a good start to find them and visit their planetariums (and training centre) to build stocks for when you start launching rockets. Besides, finishing the collection for red launch (from Planetariums) gives you 2,000 coins.

Read the guides and the wiki. Ask questions.

You don’t need to have 1 each of the plane types. I, for example, start from lower type of planes and finish all the standard destinations before moving to the higher level planes.

Before moving to higher level planes, make sure you have good facilities to support it (For example: repair base, flight catering facilities, make sure you have enough fuel and passengers, etc)

Thank you. Could you possibly give me a link to the thread about neighbors with planetariums? I couldn't find one really. Please and thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zurfhmm
Username
Midnightivy

Balance your game (get rid of all non essential buildings and planes i.e. store them in the warehouse).
Check how many passengers you need at any given time to load up you planes and get passenger buildings that are capable to fulfill that task (i.e. 1hr turnaround buildings) then fill the rest of your space with coin producers.
Neighbour visits: planetariums, training centers and cosmic fuel stations are a must. If your space program isn't up yet get it started as soon as possible.

My 2 cents.
Thank you. I do visit neighbors and check their cosmic fuel stations but I'll have to check for the other items.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zurfhmm
Username
Midnightivy

My 2 cents.
Also, since I'm so new, how do you start your space program lol

Also, since I'm so new, how do you start your space program lol
Buy MCC level 1 and green launch pad.
Then..., LITERALLY FORGET about other things all your visits will be dedicated to:
training centers
cosmic fuel stations
MCC 1 & 2
green launch pads
blue launch pads
villas
studios
houses with pool
cottage
side wings

then...,
for the next 30 days send your planes to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur (stingy with items), North Observatory and South Observatory

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032vuigfw
Username
Mohim20
Hi everybody,
I’m new and I’ve been following the advice of the players,
I’m launching for the first time and I need your help.

Thx for the tips @Teboho that’s what I’m trying to do.

Regards

Hi everybody,
I’m new and I’ve been following the advice of the players,
I’m launching for the first time and I need your help.

Thx for the tips @Teboho that’s what I’m trying to do.

Regards
You are welcome.
Although I'm currently doing reds and you are probably launching a green pad I'll join in when mine comes back in 2hrs time send me a request in the meantime.

Please, if it happens that you launch before I join notify me here by tagging me or send me a pm.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zurfhmm
Username
Midnightivy
Buy MCC level 1 and green launch pad.
Then..., LITERALLY FORGET about other things all your visits will be dedicated to:
training centers
cosmic fuel stations
MCC 1 & 2
green launch pads
blue launch pads
villas
studios
houses with pool
cottage
side wings

then...,
for the next 30 days send your planes to Cape Canaveral, Baikonur (stingy with items), North Observatory and South Observatory

Thank you. Im guessing by visits you mean when I visit neighbors to collect I should collect from their training centers, cosmic fuel stations etc?

Hello, I am level 25 and a daily player. I'm having a difficult time making money to expand and buy things etc. I have 1 Hawk, 1 Owl, 1 Owl S1, 1 Swift, and 1 Swallow plane. I also have 3 Sparrow helicopters. I am able to check my game very frequently so I can collect coins/passengers.

Can anyone please help with suggestions? I've looked on here but none of it makes a lot of sense. Someone mentioned to find neighbors with planetariums but I can't even find where to buy that for myself. Lol

Thanks!
I definitely said that you made a wrong decision to develop helicopters. For this mistake,
I gave up the original 56-level account and started over again,
because the initial selection of helicopter branch missions took up the cost of land expansion.

Top Bottom