Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for an alliance

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Or you can do it your own way because when you finally think you’ve finished with hawks, you’ll want them again later for events. And then something else. This forum is great for information on the game but every now and then some advice will not necessarily be the best solution long term.

This game is unique in that it seems to have monumental shifts in the game play at quite random moments. Apart from being a little bit, ahh, different(?) you’ll find many people in here that have flown well over 1000 stars and been playing 7 years plus. Very few games have the diversity to keep people interested anywhere near that length of time. I’ve only got a handful of stars remaining and sometimes still need to fly swift and owls. Go figure.

Some advice that you get from players not much further ahead of you will be quite handy, simply because the knowledge is fresh from recent experience. Longer term players will have simply forgotten some of the smaller details because the game changes direction so many times. Ignore the veterans at your peril, though- they might have forgotten one or two details and been shot down by a level 30 “expert” but I will guarantee that they’ve actually forgotten more about the game than that person actually knows in total 😉.

And the arrogance to suggest, “Nyet!”. Imbecile. “You know nothing, Jon Snow!” 🙄

We are ... 'different'?

Right - now Im creeped out.

We are ... 'different'?

Right - now Im creeped out.
How many fully grown ( so many words I’m reluctant to assume, like mature, intelligent, gregarious 🤪) adults do you know that have committed 6+ years to a piece of entertainment software that has no end goal or real competition? Maybe different isn’t the right word, but “normal“ doesn’t jump off the page, either 😁.

You find yourself bumping into an old fiend at the pub one evening, “G’day mate. It’s been awhile, hey?”
He replies, “indeed it has - what have you been up to?”
You say, “well, I‘ve tapped my iPad around 10m times!” 🥴🤔

Last edited:
How many fully grown ( so many words I’m reluctant to assume, like mature, intelligent, gregAriosto 🤪) adults do you know that have committed 6+ years to a piece of entertainment software that has no end goal or real competition? Maybe different isn’t the right word, but “normal“ doesn’t jump off the page, either 😁.

You find yourself bumping into an old fiend at the pub one evening, “G’day mate. It’s been awhile, hey?”
laughing.gif
Owned LOL!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
After researching, and continuing to research how to be a smarter player, I'm looking for an alliance to join. I'm on here constantly, educating myself. Might take me a little while to learn the ropes as to how to be a good team member.

Please send a pm for my friend code, if interested.
I have a spot available in our belgian/french alliance. We are generally at level135 in the general raning and looking for nice people to grow up.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
How many fully grown ( so many words I’m reluctant to assume, like mature, intelligent, gregAriosto 🤪) adults do you know that have committed 6+ years to a piece of entertainment software that has no end goal or real competition? Maybe different isn’t the right word, but “normal“ doesn’t jump off the page, either 😁.

The worthwhileness of any human activity is questionable and inevitably subjective. I have met many people who have spent considerably more than 6+ years knocking a little ball into a small hole in a large field, others who try hard to put a larger ball into the back of a net, and read of 'supporters' - people who dont perform but only watch instead, and get so irate over outcomes that murders are committed. Then there are those who think the 'game of life' is the one that counts, conveniently turning a blind eye to their own exploited state while gleefully taking satisfaction in highlighting the enslavement and abuse of those 'below' them.

Two old schoolmates meet by chance in a coffee shop.

'G'day mate, havent seen you in decades. What you been up to then?'
'Been working on my career, and moved up from rung 10,002 to 10,000. Im really pleased 'cos a lot of my childhood friends only got as far as 10,001.'

Normal? Definitely.

Top Bottom