Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for an alliance

Aryn

Bluesky707
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33622HMEV
Username
Aryn
After researching, and continuing to research how to be a smarter player, I'm looking for an alliance to join. I'm on here constantly, educating myself. Might take me a little while to learn the ropes as to how to be a good team member.

Please send a pm for my friend code, if interested.

Aryn

Bluesky707
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33622HMEV
Username
Aryn
you have to estimate that number unless you are already in an alliance (as it will be calculated and displayed for you once in the alliance)
A rough estimate would be about 7182, if I'm full on able to play my usual 6 hours per day. Almost ready to pick up my first Hawk aircraft.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
A rough estimate would be about 7182, if I'm full on able to play my usual 6 hours per day. Almost ready to pick up my first Hawk aircraft.
If I were you, I would stay in your own closed alliance for now. This way, if you complete 1 task a week, you can get the Golden Hat Bonus for a week. That will increase your experience by 30% for any action. If your alliance is low-ranking, other members will most likely just weigh you down.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Or look for an alliance that is focused on task completion. You could easily do 2-3 tasks per week which would contribute to the alliance's goal.

Aryn

Bluesky707
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33622HMEV
Username
Aryn
If I were you, I would stay in your own closed alliance for now. This way, if you complete 1 task a week, you can get the Golden Hat Bonus for a week. That will increase your experience by 30% for any action. If your alliance is low-ranking, other members will most likely just weigh you down.
Okay thank you. Will give it a go.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Okay thank you. Will give it a go.
mine still closed @ lvl 68 & 287 ⭐

Seems one has to focus on passenger loads to make it worth some1 inviting u to join an alliance as ANY other members will ALL have to complete the 3 Tasks & gets hard & cost more resources once you buy a larger aircraft e.g. i have a single 747 / 16 AC but middle task is ALWAYS a 747 😡 .

I would focus on not going beyond owning Hawk aircraft till after ur population & fuel goals are met. its MUCH easier to complete ur Alliance & game event tasks w/ hawk & smaller ACs

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
mine still closed @ lvl 68 & 287 ⭐

Seems one has to focus on passenger loads to make it worth some1 inviting u to join an alliance as ANY other members will ALL have to complete the 3 Tasks & gets hard & cost more resources once you buy a larger aircraft e.g. i have a single 747 / 16 AC but middle task is ALWAYS a 747 😡 .

I would focus on not going beyond owning Hawk aircraft till after ur population & fuel goals are met. its MUCH easier to complete ur Alliance & game event tasks w/ hawk & smaller ACs
One alliance task is for your smallest plane, one is for your biggest plane, and one is for the plane you have the most of.

NOT In any info from GI or the game that is how it will be structured hence its retarded as im not going to sell my highest AC to do the middle Task
First is lowest, middle is highest, third is most.
has always been this way, and there is plenty of info on that.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
After researching, and continuing to research how to be a smarter player, I'm looking for an alliance to join. I'm on here constantly, educating myself. Might take me a little while to learn the ropes as to how to be a good team member.

Please send a pm for my friend code, if interested.
More info:
🔻 Don't upgrade ur hanger if u don't have the money to upgrade ur runway too. Another reason to not upgrade ur hanger is if u want to limit the guest planes that want to land wasting time rejecting them if ur runway level not high enough.

🔻 I learned the hard way, if u want the blds that require maps that need Hawk & Owl planes to fly to get items & complete collections, don't buy beyond hawk no matter how much progress u make till you complete getting the ALL the stuff u want requiring Hawk & smaller planes.

I sold off 5 Hawk S2 (gold / red livery) planes & a few weeks later i found i needed them to fly Puerto Rico & 4 additional maps to complete their respective collections to get the collectible item to then use them to complete 3x a separate collection to ... finally get the space needle bld

tired bunny.gif

Last edited:
More info:
🔻 Don't upgrade ur hanger if u don't have the money to upgrade ur runway too. Another reason to not upgrade ur hanger is if u want to limit the guest planes that want to land wasting time rejecting them if ur runway level not high enough.

🔻 I learned the hard way, if u want the blds that require maps that need Hawk & Owl planes to fly to get items & complete collections, don't buy beyond hawk no matter how much progress u make till you complete getting the ALL the stuff u want requiring Hawk & smaller planes.

I sold off 5 Hawk S2 (gold / red livery) planes & a few weeks later i found i needed them to fly Puerto Rico & 4 additional maps to complete their respective collections to get the collectible item to then use them to complete 3x a separate collection to ... finally get the space needle bld

View attachment 69111
For example, I'm in pain now,And Hawk hasn't finished running some maps, which is a bit of a drag on the alliance.

Or you can do it your own way because when you finally think you’ve finished with hawks, you’ll want them again later for events. And then something else. This forum is great for information on the game but every now and then some advice will not necessarily be the best solution long term.

This game is unique in that it seems to have monumental shifts in the game play at quite random moments. Apart from being a little bit, ahh, different(?) you’ll find many people in here that have flown well over 1000 stars and been playing 7 years plus. Very few games have the diversity to keep people interested anywhere near that length of time. I’ve only got a handful of stars remaining and sometimes still need to fly swift and owls. Go figure.

Some advice that you get from players not much further ahead of you will be quite handy, simply because the knowledge is fresh from recent experience. Longer term players will have simply forgotten some of the smaller details because the game changes direction so many times. Ignore the veterans at your peril, though- they might have forgotten one or two details and been shot down by a level 30 “expert” but I will guarantee that they’ve actually forgotten more about the game than that person actually knows in total 😉.

And the arrogance to suggest, “Nyet!”. Imbecile. “You know nothing, Jon Snow!” 🙄

Top Bottom