Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 35, your motivation to move on continue playing this game

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Lmao! Looks like we have a magic forum! :blink:

I have never gotten the cap from Dubai, the Skis and the Iceland Crest!!

Since I don't play in any lotteries I can't complain about not winning :dodgy: lol

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I got two more sportsbags today, thanks to jackjackeli's multi-story buildings! How totally weird, I've been playing this game since April and had only gotten TWO so far. And now four of them in two days!

That said: Magic forum, I need the dreamcatcher!! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
The Sports Bag is something really screwed up in AC.
I cannot understand why they dropped it from the list of items that can appear from your own Sports Shop and then go along and make it nearly impossible to get from you nieghbours.
I am right in thinking this changed when the Sports Shop stopped generating coins from 24 hours to 8 hours?

I got two more sportsbags today, thanks to jackjackeli's multi-story buildings! How totally weird, I've been playing this game since April and had only gotten TWO so far. And now four of them in two days!

That said: Magic forum, I need the dreamcatcher!! ;)

Five months playing this game and I only got Sports Bag twice.
So the secret is to visit Jackjackeli's multi-story building? I'll be visiting his airport then.

Magic Forum: I need Hawaiian Cocktail & Orange Tulip to drop!
How many more Spare propellers must I sacrifice to get them?

Device
  1. Android
jimmy21, i know how to get tonnes of fuel using bottomless barrel, how do you get tonnes of passengers?

I got my passengers by saying "Pretty please neighbor, gift me some passengers" about 1,000 times and like magic you get 8,520 passengers (for some reason about 12% of your neighbors don't read the forum regularly and will send random stuff that you don't need). I think I am one of these.... :p

Unfortunately, at 20 gifts per day, this can take awhile.

jimmy21

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I got 17 sportsbag, but i need the first bag to finish my collection.... Sometimes the manors from my neighbours give one, but not enough!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
lol I wanted to complain about that too!

I never get any kickscooters!! I already have 121 sunglasses, how many of those can a person need?! lol

240 sunglasses, 97 butterfly net, 64 books, 27 phones, 0 kick scooter

but I completed that collection at least 200 times already

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
240 sunglasses, 97 butterfly net, 64 books, 27 phones, 0 kick scooter

but I completed that collection at least 200 times already

I think I've completed this one maybe 5 times and I'm nowhere near your count on the items. How in the heck have you amassed so many?!?!?!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Butterfly Net 160, Sunglasses 372, Book 112 Phone 45.
I get the Kick Scooter at least twice a day.
Now the other collections.......magic forum please help me find the Dream Catcher, Iceland Crest, Sanskrit and Runes.....

Top Bottom