Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lebiegas comes (strikes...) back!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Hello Friends!

After a (relatively) long period yesterday I have received a special code for restoring my game progress.
And it's working!
My game Lebiegas.item with the same friend code (as in signature) is back!
Unfortunately as a side effect I have lost all my neghbours then accept my requests again, please!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Friends, I cannot add your codes again... I have succesfully added only 4 or 5 codes,
@Brake Town

...and all others...
Hmm. I remember that I received gift from you and was happy that your old acc is working again!
I even sent something back...
I have tried to add you, but the code is not working...
[2 min later] Yep, you are still in my neighbors list : Lebiegas.oldlate

What to do with Lebiegas2 acount?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Hmm. I remember that I received gift from you and was happy that your old acc is working again!
I even sent something back...
I have tried to add you, but the code is not working...
[2 min later] Yep, you are still in my neighbors list : Lebiegas.oldlate
!
What to do with Lebiegas2 acount?
Sorry Brake Town - you're also on my list. And Sophie and that's all.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Lebiegas
I also had the same thing with the neighbors happen to me, it seemed like I could add some old neighbors but not all. I have since been asking on this forum for old neighbors to add me back and that seems to work better than trying to add them yourself.
BTW, I just added you.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Lebiegas I tried adding you but didn't get any response (i mean 100 points added or invalid message). On the side note you are already on my friend list and i never came to know that something was wrong with your account :confused:

Please confirm if you received any invite from me ??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Sorry Suresh, I didn't get anything from you and haven't got you on my list. And cannot add you...
I haven't got any idea at the moment what we can do...
:unsure:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Lebiegas Maybe then we need to wait till GI enables deletion of friend. I will have to first delete you from my list and add you again for us to be friends again ;) Hope that update is coming in 2 days time (after the santa mission ends )

Top Bottom