Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
just checking :), joined with both accounts...while you sleep I will burn some crap while watching a play on the Japanese Garden at Wilshire.

greensmith

Hi Tom, thanks for joining the launch with Tomgifter while I was happily sleeping :cool:
Simp1710, thanks Kirsty, you're a star for helping too, I must apologise as I have been suffering
from slipped fingers on recent gifting :notworthy: I'm way too impatient with my phone :banghead:
hansle10 and Knut, great to have you on board for your first red launch, let me know when you
need assistance (y)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff started a Lunar Launch when none were available to join. All are welcome to hop aboard!
UPDATE: Launched in under 30 minutes with the participation of InCoNvEnIeNtE and ozsnowy. Thanks, mates!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff started a Lunar Launch when none were available to join. All are welcome to hop aboard!
UPDATE: Thanks to Galedreesy and Bali Hi for a quick launch!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Hello. There is a lunar shuttle slow mo launch started about 11hours ago. If anyone interested please join or please let me know if you can see me?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom