Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt city,
My Waverly huff game does not see your launch. Perhaps you have completed it already.
Cheers,
Tom
No, it seems it is a bug. Tried to joined to Ne2 launch, but started as solo...
Also SamZee did not seen me... Will try to finished solo this time, hope it is only now, one time only...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
No, it seems it is a bug. Tried to joined to Ne2 launch, but started as solo...
Also SamZee did not seen me... Will try to finished solo this time, hope it is only now, one time only...

Gt city,
This is a bug that has been around for quite a while. I tried to join an Ne2 launch months ago and ended up on my own. No one can see you. You either put in all the points yourself or let the launch fail. I let it fail; that way only time is lost.
I now keep a list of those neighbors I can join successfully and those I cannot join. Besides Ne2, my list of "can't join" includes Mac_c82, Hburr, Lister, Theo1977, Weetbix, Rabblerouser, Deetee2, Andrew3679. Some I tried twice after updates, thinking the bug had been fixed; it was not.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
I joined Lukehome's launch from Breckner and it seems he's laying low on that one. On the other hand, I accidentally started a launch from Gifter, who has just a few resources and will be unable to complete first or likely even second. Feel free to jump on and take the lead, if you want. 2,945 points available :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
I joined Lukehome's launch from Breckner and it seems he's laying low on that one. On the other hand, I accidentally started a launch from Gifter, who has just a few resources and will be unable to complete first or likely even second. Feel free to jump on and take the lead, if you want. 2,945 points available :)
My shuttle will land in 40 minutes and I will join your launch for 1st or 2nd place ;) ,if your launch will be available in this time

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Brexter just joined your launch. Do you or Rabblerouser have a preference on position? Happy to add more points but don't want to overtake if you have a plan :)
I will add a large fuel tank to the 56 points already contributed and will wait til morning before adding more....

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Mrstepot, Kirsty thanks, great support from both your games!
LAX, Eric you timed that just right! Thanks for finishing my launch, sharing a launch is so much
easier, PM me next time you want to launch :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I've started a launch and have added almost 1500. I have to go to work now so won't be able to add any more for around 10 hours. Please feel free to join, but I would like to take 1st place. ;)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I've started a launch and have added almost 1500. I have to go to work now so won't be able to add any more for around 10 hours. Please feel free to join, but I would like to take 1st place. ;)

Ianda11,
You did take first place, Ian. Gt city, Ne2 and I launched you about five minutes ago. Happy landings!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Brexter just joined your launch. Do you or Rabblerouser have a preference on position? Happy to add more points but don't want to overtake if you have a plan :)
I will add a large fuel tank to the 56 points already contributed and will wait til morning before adding more....

Thanks for the consideration, but please know that I nary have a preference, unless I jump on here prior to starting a launch. And if one of you ever takes first when I intended to, please know that I bear no ill will as I know either you just needed it more than I did or it was an accident. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom