Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch LAUNCHED! My first launch

Punmat

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Punmat
Hey all,

Just launched my first apogee green mission ( I think that's what it is since I need 1600 units of fuel). Please join, I've started to enter but realize that there are time limits ( they never tell you anything)

I don't know really know what happens at a launch or what happens during it since it's my first one. Any help and guidance would be appreciated.

It's just past midnight here, so will be up and checking in around 7 or so hours. I have over 22 hours until launch....

Any help and guidance please.

Username is punmat

Hey all,

Just launched my first apogee green mission ( I think that's what it is since I need 1600 units of fuel). Please join, I've started to enter but realize that there are time limits ( they never tell you anything)

I don't know really know what happens at a launch or what happens during it since it's my first one. Any help and guidance would be appreciated.

It's just past midnight here, so will be up and checking in around 7 or so hours. I have over 22 hours until launch....

Username is punmat
joined, I will send invites from gamerader and gameradar2 games

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Hey all,

Username is punmat
I will sent you invites form IvanM and IvanM2 and will keep an eye on this thread when I'm returning from my current launch.
Good luck

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
9 hours to go, and we are at 476/1600

Are these launches even worth it? What do you typically get?
Yes it is still worth it.
But the first time you don't really know what to get.
You wil get money, exp. points but eg also silver coins. and items for collections.
Important is that you are a bit prepared for a launch. You need to be sure that you can launch or you loose everything you used.
In case you are not sure, just create the launch and wait till you can join one.
And on the fourm it can also be announced when someone started a launch like you did.

A tip: look for neighbours with planetariums Items you get from them will help to complete collections that are giving 'launch ready boxes'. Also training centers are usefull.

Top Bottom