Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch procedures

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
He is very generous in his launches, he is inviting you in his launches to take the first
He he, Thanks to all of you that joins and helps me doing fast launches, I really enjoy it :D
Another reason is that I have plenty of Plane fuel in my warehouse and since new Helicopter Fuel is coming(Assuming that Helicopter Fuel will not come from launches) and I don't need Plane fuel anymore as there's nowhere to fly for me so why not let other player's who need Plane fuel take most.
Another thing is that there are a lot of player's who want to help other's in launches and they put 520 points in launches but it's a problem if there are one QL in Launch and there are 3-4 helpers with 520 points, To those helper's, Please wait for 3 QLs before putting 520 for helping player at #1.

Top Bottom