Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch procedures

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
If you have enough launchers who help, which many of the big launchers have then 576 is sometimes enough, 696 or 736 to be sure. What I posted is what most go that I know. If enough people are launching then 1 peb should be plenty, especially for those who do not have many to spare. Intensive launching then 576 is more than plenty if you have lots of joiners.

uhm, that's not the rules I know. 576 points (every item once) is going for 2nd/3rd. Going for first is 9XX points (every item once, PEB twice). If the person with 5XX points is not putting second PEB within minute, he's clearly not going after 1st.

1st places puts ~1000, 2nd & 3rd put 576 each for another ~1000 and the remaining ~1000 comes from other people doing 96 each.

Those are the rules for intensive launches with several QLs that don't stay open longer than few minutes, so you don't get chance to put more than 2-3 LFTs. Dunno about 24h ones.

I don't launch as much as many here, but I've certainly done hundreds of them and I've never ever seen this rule. In fact, I've seen many captains stay at 576 so people won't pass and get so happy that the launch happens with only 1 or 2 QLs

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I don't launch as much as many here, but I've certainly done hundreds of them and I've never ever seen this rule. In fact, I've seen many captains stay at 576 so people won't pass and get so happy that the launch happens with only 1 or 2 QLs
Yeah, I've said those are for intensive launches, where it's faster to complete, launch, land and open again rather than wait another minute. Because the time of people providing QLs is more valuable than a PEB. Just what's happening now : )

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
If you have enough launchers who help, which many of the big launchers have then 576 is sometimes enough, 696 or 736 to be sure. What I posted is what most go that I know. If enough people are launching then 1 peb should be plenty, especially for those who do not have many to spare. Intensive launching then 576 is more than plenty if you have lots of joiners.
Yeah, it's certainly possible. But rules are not made to establish what's possible, they're about establishing what's fair. And it's only fair that the person who takes the biggest reward does the most work. Therefore:

1st place = ~1000 points
2nd/3rd = ~500 points

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Maybe if they joined our launches for a day or 2 they would realise how we roll I consider myself to be a good player John ie josh-70 but you john along with all our friends are great players

Yeah, it's certainly possible. But rules are not made to establish what's possible, they're about establishing what's fair. And it's only fair that the person who takes the biggest reward does the most work. Therefore:

1st place = ~1000 points
2nd/3rd = ~500 points

I agree, 1000 points is fair for #1.

Putting 576 is only staking your claim for #1.
You should secure the #1 place by putting another PEB (or a few MS / MFT if things are slow).

D

Deleted member 5399

DontBePushy.JPG
DONT_RUSH_ME.JPG
Take note of the player to the far right in this screenshot
DONT_RUSH_ME.JPG

I replied back

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Maybe if they joined our launches for a day or 2 they would realise how we roll I consider myself to be a good player John ie josh-70 but you john along with all our friends are great players
I'd be happy to join you. This event was a nice warmup, I'm looking forward to burn some points.

volly

150+ Star Club
In reading this and i hope Ivan is seeing this - maybe a simple way to set rules is have a screen available for the launch host to select what guidelines the host expects others to follow when joining a launch. The guidelines are not enforceable game rules but just what the host desires.
When another person wants to join the launch and first clicks on the launch in question a hover window opens showing the launch host guidelines they like to be followed. A message saying "the launch host will remove guideline violators" so if a hijacker tries, they have been warned and knew the risk could also be a checkbox option.
I know this feature is a low priority item, but in my opinion it be nice to see.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
From Mimi,

I love the 576 pts rule. No more ????? when you join a launch, you know who is taking the first. For example : in @AJ launches, most of the time he opens with 0 point. He is very generous in his launches, he is inviting you in his launches to take the first, he is giving you time to put 576 pts (you have to do it fast) and then, you have to wait for 3 QLs, if you take the first with 576 points, the least you can do to say THANK YOU, is to wait for 3 QLs . AJ will manage the rest.

I mentioned AJ above, but a lot of players are doing the same and I can not name all of them.

That launch rule is to help all the players who will join. If you don't agree with that rule, just take a note of the players names and don't join them cause if you don't respect that rule, you will be kick out. Nobody is pushing you to join a launch, it is your own decision, you just have to live with the consequences of your decisions.

Just remember that the big players don't need to launch this way, they can launch on their own, they have a lot of points, a lot of preps and a lot of QLs BUT they are HELPING the rest of us, they are reaching the top and get big rewards, but they are doing it with us too. Launching with them makes us move forward in our game, we are getting good rewards and we are upgrading our game level. So please, just don't forget this part.

THANKS TO ALL THE QLS OWNERS WHO ARE CONSTANTLY LAUNCHING, I WILL TRY TO JOIN YOUR LAUNCHES AS POSSIBLE AS I CAN TO HELP YOU GET THE REWARDS YOU DESERVE AND FOR ME, IT'S A WAY TO SAY THANK YOU.

Mimi (Rocky's spoiler)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Well when you become a top player you can dictate the rules in launches until then like it or lump it my friend ....Rocky excellent post

I completely agree with @rocky about the 576rule as many off us call it
this rule has been arround for a long time
put 576points fast to make clear you are going for 1st wait till at least 3qls have joined and if in the possibility add some more to help lift off . offcourse everybody is free to not aply these rules but be sure you will be kicked out in most cases

The problem with the 576 rule is if you are not a member of this forum, how do you expect the player to know this rule? I'm not on Facebook either so.....
yes you are right about this .not all are aware off these rules thats why most off us prefer neighbors that are forum mebers so some comunication is possible and everybody that start a launch will decide weather to let this player pass him ore try to keep his 1st and in some cases remove him

From Mimi,

I love the 576 pts rule. No more ????? when you join a launch, you know who is taking the first. For example : in @AJ launches, most of the time he opens with 0 point. He is very generous in his launches, he is inviting you in his launches to take the first, he is giving you time to put 576 pts (you have to do it fast) and then, you have to wait for 3 QLs, if you take the first with 576 points, the least you can do to say THANK YOU, is to wait for 3 QLs . AJ will manage the rest.

I mentioned AJ above, but a lot of players are doing the same and I can not name all of them.

That launch rule is to help all the players who will join. If you don't agree with that rule, just take a note of the players names and don't join them cause if you don't respect that rule, you will be kick out. Nobody is pushing you to join a launch, it is your own decision, you just have to live with the consequences of your decisions.

Just remember that the big players don't need to launch this way, they can launch on their own, they have a lot of points, a lot of preps and a lot of QLs BUT they are HELPING the rest of us, they are reaching the top and get big rewards, but they are doing it with us too. Launching with them makes us move forward in our game, we are getting good rewards and we are upgrading our game level. So please, just don't forget this part.

THANKS TO ALL THE QLS OWNERS WHO ARE CONSTANTLY LAUNCHING, I WILL TRY TO JOIN YOUR LAUNCHES AS POSSIBLE AS I CAN TO HELP YOU GET THE REWARDS YOU DESERVE AND FOR ME, IT'S A WAY TO SAY THANK YOU.

Mimi (Rocky's spoiler)
Agree with you mimi (y)

The problem with the 576 rule is if you are not a member of this forum, how do you expect the player to know this rule? I'm not on Facebook either so.....
Its up to you then if you add from out side the forum. :)
But i am sure most of them they know the rules 567 points.

Top Bottom