Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch fuel junk

With the recent changes to how the game is played I have been thinking on ways to reduce launch fuel junk and one of the ways is this:

• A ql party where only junk is used and NO LFT, MS & PEB TO BE USED!
  • To make it interesting and worthy we need 3 or more qls (I will have a ql active) so, we need 2 or more.
  • Anyone who will use LFT, MS OR PEB WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE.
  • All spots will be open (the first one to reach 56 points will be captain. As soon as I see 96 points I delete.
  • We need at the least: 54 participants to be able to do red launches; 35 participants to be able to do blue launches and 29 participants to be able to do green launches.

If there be anyone interested in this initiative please comment below.
Date and time will be communicated once we have reached the participant quota.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It's a nice idea, and I will jump on board if it lifts off.
However I think it will be a real push to consistently get in-excess of 29 people in a launch, and I imagine those with QLs won't be willing to sit waiting for that many people to join a launch over an over, as it is a waste of a valuable bonus.

It's a nice idea, and I will jump on board if it lifts off.
However I think it will be a real push to consistently get in-excess of 29 people in a launch, and I imagine those with QLs won't be willing to sit waiting for that many people to join a launch over an over, as it is a waste of a valuable bonus.
I hear you but let's see if more people will be willing to join...

As I imagined this launch we need 3 to 4 hours of constant launches and dedication throughout that time frame.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I am in and will bring a QL. I don't recall the fuel rewards off the top of my head for places 8+ in green, red, or blue. Even if there are 54+ participants the launch color should be based off of the best eighth place fuel rewards and not simply having enough people to launch in red.

As @Barkmi4 (Mike) brought up even if there are 54+ people that will participate a red launch group might not be the most successful in terms of flights launched. However if there are 100 participants then there is no reason the group could not launch reds extremely successfully.

With the recent changes to how the game is played I have been thinking on ways to reduce launch fuel junk and one of the ways is this:

• A ql party where only junk is used and NO LFT, MS & PEB TO BE USED!
  • To make it interesting and worthy we need 3 or more qls (I will have a ql active) so, we need 2 or more.
  • Anyone who will use LFT, MS OR PEB WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE.
  • All spots will be open (the first one to reach 56 points will be captain. As soon as I see 96 points I delete.
  • We need at the least: 54 participants to be able to do red launches; 35 participants to be able to do blue launches and 29 participants to be able to do green launches.

If there be anyone interested in this initiative please comment below.
Date and time will be communicated once we have reached the participant quota.
Great idea will be happy to join and dispose of solid fuel any type of launch is OK by me

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
030srlhdg , 20b1v0tzu
Username
Iglasty , IgL v2
I'm really sorry but I have to ask that, but can anyone can describe me what is a QL/quick launch? I'm quite new player, only 19 lvl. Thanks for help

Last edited:
Top Bottom