Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lastest update problems

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Pearlman
It appears that the latest update is again having problems with accumulating fuel to maximum after overnite hours when games is not being played. this was a problem in August when update came out and appeared to be getting better. i dont understand how something that worked before perfectly before august now cant be fixed. lost alot of fuel the last few days from this and keep having to put in tickets requests and screenshots to ask them to fix.

Also it also appears they found a way to syphon off greenies. Be careful when clicking to collect if you click a spot quickly u might end up speeding production of what u clicked and it will cost u greenies.

im playing on ipad.

Greg

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It appears that the latest update is again having problems with accumulating fuel to maximum after overnite hours when games is not being played. this was a problem in August when update came out and appeared to be getting better. i dont understand how something that worked before perfectly before august now cant be fixed. lost alot of fuel the last few days from this and keep having to put in tickets requests and screenshots to ask them to fix.

Also it also appears they found a way to syphon off greenies. Be careful when clicking to collect if you click a spot quickly u might end up speeding production of what u clicked and it will cost u greenies.

im playing on ipad.

Greg
I had same problem with Fuel in night time, but only if Secret Faucet was still active. Without that bonus works fine, my stock of fuel in the morning is 240.

Top Bottom