Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Land of Opportunity - Gift Shop Register

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have looked at the guidance regarding this latest quest, (those :android: players who completed the America Week quest last year have automagically been awarded the White House), I have decided in the same vein to open this thread for those people who need to visit neighbours with Gift Shops to gain items for the United We Stand collection.
Please use GameName / Forum Name / Number and location of Gift Shops
WLG Fuel Catalyst / Blackcloud / 4 Gift Shops located across the road from the UFO Monument, top right corner of the city.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
They are hard to spot because the $$$ are blocking them, especially when they are in between other buildings.

I have one gift shop that I moved close to the pyramids for easy spotting. I've had it before this quest. Also, not sure if they will post soon but maybe it would help others but my neighbors have the following gift shops as well. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you click on theirs if they are on your neighbor lists.
BEW0072 4
aero 8

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
This thread is for those people who need to visit neighbours with Gift Shops to gain items for the United We Stand collection.
Please use GameName / Forum Name / Number and location of Gift Shops
WLG Fuel Catalyst / Blackcloud / 4 Gift Shops located across the road from the UFO Monument, top right corner of the city.
FancyFlight (code u4vrwj) / FancyFlight / 1 Gift Shop
Pete Mitchell (code 4zdhd4) / Pete Mitchell / 4 gift shops at the top right corner of my city
Bali Hi is back / Bali Hi/ 1 Gift Shop bottom of Residential area
diwata / diwata / 1 Gift Shop by Pyramids

Added mine.

Game Name / Forum Name / Number and location of Gift Shops

Pete Mitchell (code 4zdhd4) / Pete Mitchell / 4 gift shops at the top right corner of my city
LY: / Long / 1 Gift Shop in the middle of city

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh

Suresh / Suresh / 2 Gift shop Top leftmost corner of residential area. empty space left to spot it easily :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
hey Suresh I actually have 3 now!

FancyFlight (code u4vrwj) / FancyFlight / 3 Gift Shops
Suresh / Suresh / 2 Gift shop Top leftmost corner of residential area. empty space left to spot it easily :)

Hey guys,

I just got 1Father of the nation collection and 1 new Gift Shop.
So now "Bali Hi" has 2 Gift Shops (look for them at the bottom of my residential area).
Also added Ant, Ndh2 & Gt city in the list

Bali Hi is back / Bali Hi/ 2 Gift Shops bottom of Residential area
Ant / 3 gift shops, grouped together for easy access, lower left of my city
Ndh2 / 2 x gift shop shops. (They are in the middle of my city)
Gt city / Gt city / 2 Gift Shop / "Behind" Coal Station (y)

Top Bottom