Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Land expansion limits

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of land expansions you can purchase? I remember seeing something about this before, but can't find it. I think I have hit the limit. If anyone knows, please advise. Thanks.

Are you talking cost or area.

There is a limit to what you can by with coins, then it will cost you greens, compliments of TDV.
Expansion 1 - 3,000 coins or 10 Airport Cash
Expansion 2 - 10,000 coins or 10 Airport Cash
Expansion 3 - 30,000 coins or 10 Airport Cash
Expansion 4 - 50,000 coins or 10 Airport Cash
Expansion 5 - 100,000 coins or 15 Airport Cash
Expansion 6 - 150,000 coins or 15 Airport Cash
Expansion 7 - 200,000 coins or 15 Airport Cash
Expansion 8 - 400,000 coins or 15 Airport Cash
Expansion 9 - 600,000 coins or 15 Airport Cash
Expansion 10 - 800,000 coins or 15 Airport Cash
Expansion 11 - 20 Airport Cash

Every other expansion will be the same as Expansion 11 and it costs 20 Airport Cash of course.1/2 price with discount.

If you are talking area, yes there is a limit but but you would need to spend a lot. I believe the expansion limit is some thing like 100 squares which includes city and airside.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
If you're talking about how many you can buy, there are 36 to buy on each side, so 72 in total. Think you initially start with 8 so in total there are 80 4x4 plots

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Easy way to tell: Where there are trees and bushes around the already owned land, you can expand. IF there are no trees or bushes, you can't expand to that area.

Top Bottom