Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Known 6.10 bugs

"Sorry to disrupt the space discussion, but here's a list of known bugs coming with 6.10.

1. The alliance member list updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
2. The incoming gifts counter updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
3. The drop box art in the Auto Collect buildings is gone and there's an ugly white square instead of it.

No need to report those bugs to me or to the support team.
Unfortunately, it's too late for us to fix them right away, so the fixes will come with next release wherever it happens."

This is the message from Ivan about some bugs in the new version. I posted it here because the post is likely to become buried.

I posted it under windows because I had to but it probably is for all platforms.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
"Sorry to disrupt the space discussion, but here's a list of known bugs coming with 6.10.

1. The alliance member list updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
2. The incoming gifts counter updates only after closing and re-opening the window.
3. The drop box art in the Auto Collect buildings is gone and there's an ugly white square instead of it.

No need to report those bugs to me or to the support team.
Unfortunately, it's too late for us to fix them right away, so the fixes will come with next release wherever it happens."

This is the message from Ivan about some bugs in the new version. I posted it here because the post is likely to become buried.

I posted it under windows because I had to but it probably is for all platforms.

Good Idea :), thanks @benfly123 !

Top Bottom