Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Kik or Facebook Messenger

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I would like to suggest someone from administration start a kik or facebook messenger for Airport City. Someone mentioned to Ivan they would like to communicate better. We should do kik or messenger.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Never used Kik but messenger is probably the best option because of Chat Heads.
I don't know of any Official Messenger Group but there are many unofficial groups.
Messenger would be great, I was thinking of a messenger chat with everyone in here.

I might be missing the point, but isn't that the point of this forum?
Yes it is, the chat mean no forum at all.
Private thread launch communicate members group post then every one follow.
Public thread launch post every one follow the instruction.
Trading and technical .... etc all the same.
Maybe chat communicate faster.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
It would mainly be used for launces. It was mentioned to Ivan In January that it would be nice to communicate with others. Just following up on that.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Messenger is faster than forum so communicating about QL launches is better, However for trading Forum is best.
Both are useful in their own way.
100% agree. This forum for information 1000 times better. Messenger would pretty much only be used for communicating on launces.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
But the forum is responsive, so can be used on mobiles/tablets etc.
I agree with you, but the layout leaves a lot to desire. Eg signatures are needed on the computer, but make reading forum on a phone next to impossible. Separate settings would help. Pretty much everything that's a feature on a pc, on a phone is just harmful clutter: the icons, the bars, etc. The text edit box is sometimes too heavy even for weaker PCs, on phone it's a nightmare.

It's quite hard to read forum on a phone, to the point that I'd rather wait few hours than read on my phone.

I agree with you, but the layout leaves a lot to desire. Eg signatures are needed on the computer, but make reading forum on a phone next to impossible. Separate settings would help. Pretty much everything that's a feature on a pc, on a phone is just harmful clutter: the icons, the bars, etc. The text edit box is sometimes too heavy even for weaker PCs, on phone it's a nightmare.

It's quite hard to read forum on a phone, to the point that I'd rather wait few hours than read on my phone.

True,

But its one of those situations where I can't please everyone.

Remove the signatures from phones and people will say they want to see them etc

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
True,

But its one of those situations where I can't please everyone.

Remove the signatures from phones and people will say they want to see them etc
I never said to remove sigs from phones, I said that the mobile version needs different settings from the www.

Top Bottom