Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

!KB2LAUNCHED

D

Deleted member 5399

So you didnt start new one yet?? Then we are all good.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Nah, I have a pretty high tolerance for that sort of thing. I can stay awake with no problem, unless I'm really, really under the weather.

D

Deleted member 5399

I will give the go word when ready. I use both laptop and tablet so dont have to switch users on laptop.

D

Deleted member 5399

Going to wait and see if others coming but if you want 2nd @Ten33go you can move up. !KB here for QL support only

D

Deleted member 5399

No problem Going to leave open for an hour I think. Should give others time to consider joining

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay give it lil while more. I only got little stuff now in !KB2 and dont wanna trump 2nd and 3rd places with !KB.
Really making it hard for !KB2 trying to gather stuff for launches. Starry/stars has 5 training centers and others on neighbor list few and far between. Planes aren't dropping much at all.

D

Deleted member 5399

Some probably off doing QL parties. Or maybe people not trusting servers right now.
BTW was sophia still showing up?

D

Deleted member 5399

At the rate I'm going, real slow in !KB2, it might be a while before I build a red pad. Going to rethink my upgrade as calling for Catering facility next level.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I'm taking my time in Ten33go2. Working on upgrading most stuff to at least level 5. Then might add blue pad and do the same thing I'm doing on Ten33go. Just taking them one at a time..

Top Bottom