Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Its Snowing!

Snowed here half an hour ago up on the coast in Suffolk, didn't last long but was very heavy. Other night it was ice everywhere after and that may be the way it goes tonight at this time of day. It's more of a pain to me these days, if I had kids things might be different.

We had a little bit in Kent the other day, but nothing settled.

It was coming down hard when I posted, but just checked again and it seems to have stopped.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Please let all the bad weather miss my little country of the Netherlands. I'm with uncle mans on this :chicken:

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
I live in the South East of the UK, and recently it seems only the North of the UK has received the snow. Well im pleased to say its finally arrived! Fingers crossed it will lay!

If you couldn't guess - I love the snow!
,update almost a year and a half later, hottest day in holland this year, at7:50 am, temperature 22 degrees, it is goin up one degree every 30 minutes or so, its expected to rise to 35 celcius,95 f.
and i already have little clothing on:)

Here in Java, Indonesia, we are supposed to be in the dry season starting June to October.
Yet it is raining every day for the past week in July.

Read the news that the whole of North America will also experience hotter than normal weather!

I think we have really changed the weather pattern.
Hope so it was lovely hot here yesterday.

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
,update almost a year and a half later, hottest day in holland this year, at7:50 am, temperature 22 degrees, it is goin up one degree every 30 minutes or so, its expected to rise to 35 celcius,95 f.
and i already have little clothing on:)
@22 degrees we feel very relaxed..

Its summers going on and we have normal temperature between 40 to 45 degrees.

Top Bottom