Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
@veek There is also a thread just for signatures which is easier than cutting and pasting. The signatures automatically update so it is easy to scan.

Has anyone besides gdog had a defroster drop from Dubai? I've flown 50 flights there without a single defroster drop (have picked up 4 pilot caps though)

Thanks to all who've sent beacons!

Thanks everyone for the gifts so far! I've updated my signature, I now need all items to complete my hotel, anything u can send will be much appreciated and items needed will be sent in return! I check the forum daily to make sure needed items are sent. Thanks again

Handsy

@veek There is also a thread just for signatures which is easier than cutting and pasting. The signatures automatically update so it is easy to scan.

Has anyone besides gdog had a defroster drop from Dubai? I've flown 50 flights there without a single defroster drop (have picked up 4 pilot caps though)

Thanks to all who've sent beacons!

I have manage to receive 3 Defrosters in the flights from Dubai in a relative few flights. Had some luck. I have been flight to Rio with 4 planes and to Moscow with 1 plane to receive the Transmitter, Triple Wire and Reinforced Frame and with over 70 flights received only 2 items ( need 6 of each=18 ).... :((

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
My two main priorities are: (1) Flight Catering (2) Oscillating Beacons. Pls send either of these two items over the next few days. Will return in kind to all as who've sent.

The latter is needed to get Defrosters for the flight catering facility. You will need at least 4 of these facilities to be able to generate a constant stream of Flight Catering units for the Long haul flights - that's 16 Defrosters!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
I have manage to receive 3 Defrosters in the flights from Dubai in a relative few flights. Had some luck. I have been flight to Rio with 4 planes and to Moscow with 1 plane to receive the Transmitter, Triple Wire and Reinforced Frame and with over 70 flights received only 2 items ( need 6 of each=18 ).... :((

I've got 5 Defrosters from about 60 flights to Dubai. I notice that the hit rate improves a lot when you are done with the 48 hrs (or 2 bucks) construction time. I'm into my second facility now so sure if this is pure luck or there is a pattern to this.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Dear Neighbors,

I've a busy week ahead, with hardly any time to check this site. Therefore I'm looking for some neighbors, who are willing to perform a daily trade of the same item until next weekend. That way you or I only have to "Send in return". Since most of the neigbors above Level 25 also require a steady flow of items, I think this could work very well.

I'm looking for:
- 10 neighbors to exchange Flight Catering (FC)
- 4 neighbors to exchange Oscillating Beacon (OB)
- 4 neighbors to exchange Navigation Module (NM)
- 2 neighbors to exchange Fuel Hose (FH)

Please let me know if you're interested using a posting or PM, together with your priority of which item you prefer (FC/OB/NM/FH) in case more neighbors are interested.

I only have 8 items left to send today, so depending on the responses, you will get your first item from me today, or tomorrow.

Patrick

Device
  1. iPad
Hi everyone,
I'm getting ready to send out today's gifts. 30 minutes or so. Everyone has been so generous. I really wish I had more than 20 items a day to give.
Yesterday, besides asking for flight catering, which is my very top priority I asked for a few gyroscopes. I received two of them and was very appreciative of that. I'm going to ask again for a few more gyroscopes if anyone has them.
Flight catering is still my very top priority though.

Thanks as always,
I Fly

Name: Larsw
Items i can send: the items you can send when you are level 10 ;)
Items required: do not disturb, bath towel, shampoo, all-inclusive bracelet, guestbook, projector, writing-desk.

Thanx alot, i looking forward seeing you as my neighbours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom