Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the gifts. I am out of daily 20 quota. Sorry if any friend didn't get anything in return, I'll check your sig and send something you need tomorrow.

Good Morning all. Once again, thank you for all the gifts. It's been like Christmas :D. I'm not able to be on as much due to some illness but I'm checking here first for peoples needs because I now have over 80 neighbours so let me know if you need anything and I'm sorry if I miss anyone. Thank you all too for all the neighbour requests. I'll try my best to send everyone something that they need. Please bear with me.

Here is my updated list.

Items required

Archive Boxes (2) Anything needed for flights.

The items that I have on my gift list to send to you are as follows.

Bath Towel - Fuel (3 units) - Air conditioner - Cockpit Glass - Welder - Landing Lamp - Radar - Passengers (10) - Powerful radio Transmitter - Flight Helmet - Fuel Supply - Jet Engine - Wide Angle Binoculars -Fuel Additives - Drill Machine - Additional Radar - Cash Counter - Spare Wire - Lining Plate - Landing Gear - Oscillating Beacon - Flight Catering - Cooling Chamber -
Navigational Module - City Model - Spare Propeller.

Thank you all.

David crossley :)

Device
  1. iPad
Updated my signature. Does anyone know what is needed for a Level 5 terminal? I am getting ready to upgrade and want to ensure I have the right stuff.

I'm returning as many gifts as I can. People using this forum are the first in line and then I finish out my 20 daily items. If you need it, let me know and I will do what I can to help you out!

Thanks to all for helping me

@ Gdog

I have reached the friend request limit. Any chance you could add me and send a weather display? Only need one to complete my control tower lvl4.

I can then send you tomorrow an item of your choice from my list if you have any preference.
Thanks!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tuesday, September 18
Still out of town which means less time to read this forum and make detailed notes of who needs what. Thanks for all the gifts, neighbors. I will send them back to you if I can or send Flight Catering if I can't. If you want something specific, please leave me a personal message!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Magneto,
A Level 5 Terminal requires:
- 3 Archive Box (Moscow (very seldom), New York (very seldom)
- 3 Whiteboard (Thailand (very seldom), Rome (very seldom), Moscow (very seldom)
- 3 Ergonomic Chair (Singapore (very seldom), Moscow (very seldom)
- 3 Smoke Detector (Singapore (very seldom), Moscow (very seldom)
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hello all,

No time in the last days, so I have sent flight gifts to a lot of neighbors that normaly I did't send before.
Today, finaly, some time to send gifts individualy.
Thx for your gifts.

Note: updated my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom