Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make sure we all talk about the same items:
The item I´ve got and can send looks like a fire extinguisher and is a de-icer or anti-ice probably used for flights.
There was another item I received from a flight that looks like a frige and seems to be a machine the defrosts let´s say frozen food.

I just mention this because I seem to be the only one that can send the first mentioned item.
I don´t want to mess things up just because of a wrong translation on my side.

So we buckled and bought some Airport Cash while it was on sale... Apparently it was a buy one get 6 free kind of deal... we bought 96 for $9.99 and ended up with 672 bucks... That made buying the shampoo, stamps and some more land a little more palatable...
Looks like you picked up the same glitch as me! I went wild with the land and have loads of space now :)

Please see my signature. Looking for stamps and ergo chairs (not giftable, probably), smoke detectors, master plans. Failing that, flight items are always welcome, plus items for a flight catering facility.

This is a request, not a criticism. Those copying/pasting the needs list: you might take a few minutes to update it before pasting it. I know I haven't requested shredders for a week, but it keeps showing up on the list (just an example). The shredders (17) that I have aren't doing me any good at this point. I would rather send folks what they need as opposed to build up unusable stockpiles of items.

Hi fellow airport city players! It's Ben awhile since I've posted but you all have been great with your gifts! I finished my hotel, and now I am trying to upgrade my buildings...

I need a stamp and two server racks...can anyone send those! I will go through and see what I can help everyone else with.

Thanks!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Hello All,
Been away for awhile...Last Sunday night my car was stolen from my garage. Got a rental on Monday. Tuesday, woke up with sinus infection. Got antiboitics on Wednesday. Thursday my desktop finally stopped working. Saturday, got a new i7 laptop. Sunday, back online.

Tried to send return gifts during the week, my times are off so I'm sorry if i did not return one for one.

Been doing some analysis on Outgoing gifts to Neighbors...
  • Common Gifts can be sent be all, they are level dependant.
  • Unique Gifts are randomized during username creation, they are also level dependant.
  • I believe the number of unique gifts available to send are increased as levels rise.
  • Updates to the game may change the unique gifts, some gifts may become available/unavailable due to updates. Such as the all-inclusive bracelet that was not available, now it is.
Is anyone getting a notice on their ipad that the game has an update available in-game, but there is no update on apps store?

I have got a good idea how posts for gift needs/sends could be improved. I'll make a post when i have some more data.

Later...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sunday, September 16
Out of town with little time to scan these boards as obsessively as I normally do. Will try and match gifts later but if time runs out I will just return as many gifts as I can.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

I've just received two oscillating beacons from Daddy boo. What's going on there?! I saw someone else had mentioned duplicated gifts. I'm not complaining as they will come in very useful!!

I think a possible explanation is : we live in different time zone. When we recevie two gifts from the same friend within one day. Probably it is two days for him/her.

Hie there people, i need 3 defrosters urgently. Pleas help. Updated my signature and sent out gifts a while ago.

Starsky : tried adding you but failed. Please try adding me. Thanks

My first priority is to check here before sending out gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom