Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Friday, September 14
Here's what I will gift today when my Send ability refreshes:
Veschber: Packaging Machine
Debsh: Oscillating Beacon
Ziger: Packaging Machine
Daletain: Fuel Supply
Scoed: Hull Parts
Mkuoie86: Flight Catering
Starsky: Spare Wire
PatrickMast: Spare Propeller
Magneto: Additional Radar
Whanna: Shredder
Germinio: Additional Radar
Nzondervan: Bath Towel
p3iii: Fuel Supply
Shamrock: Fuel
Rpf64 / Leah.samsel / Hutweide1 / Bry / Lean oomen / Bubbajed: Let me know what's on my list that I can send you! Otherwise I will send Flight Catering.
Check out my signature for items you can send me!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

To all the friends:

Thanks for the gifts so far, I have enough items for catering facility except defroster.

@greensmith : Flight catering is always welcome. Thanks.
I think Defroster is the other item nobody has now. Very sad.(This is wrong. Germinio points out that Starsky has it. ) Also, I am not sure if anyone has transmitter, for upgrade to L5 control towel, only available from Paris.

@ 144Vaux : Sorry I just notice you need smoke detector after sending gift to you. I'll send it to you tomorrow.

Transmitter is also available from the flights to Rio. I got 2 from there.

Also, I ultimately had to buy the 4freaking shampoos to complete the build a hotel mission. 8bucks gone :(

Gifted:
Sarah - passengers
Torque - bracelet
Si Col - lining plates
lilly2 - fuel additives

I've gifted a few other things earlier this morning, just didn't record them. Accepting requests for anything I can offer in my signature.
Also, if you didn't notice, there's a sale right now on coins and cash.

whanna - level 22 (soon 23), 27 stars, 5 hearts.

Transmitter is also available from the flights to Rio. I got 2 from there.

Also, I ultimately had to buy the 4freaking shampoos to complete the build a hotel mission. 8bucks gone :(

Thanks for the hint. It is strange that I can't find transmitter in the list of Rio. I hope others are lucky to get it from Rio.

The mission of hotel is not finished for me. I am not sure if I want to spend 8 buck for it.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Patrick,
I got that notice too, but there isn't an update available in the App Store yet. I clicked on Update and it took me to the Airport City HD page. They did, however, start a 3X sale on coins and dollars. Perhaps they just put up the wrong notice.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
Thanks all for the generous supply of spare wire. I have sufficient stocks now to complete expert level for Sydney.

Next flight item I need will be oscillating beacon for Dubai and look to all for continued support. I will return whatever u you need in appreciation.

Device
  1. iPad
Anyone have luck with stamps yet? It might be time to buy with greenbacks...

I've had 8 from Canary Islands and Rio. Do you mean Shampoo?. That needs to be bought.

But the rate of item drop seems to have reduced in the last 2 days - I've had hardly any upgrade pieces drop from my last 30 Jet flights.

And I've done 75 flights to Rio and only got 6/18 of the Fuel Station pieces (Reinforced Frame, Triple Wire, Transmitter).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Hi neighbors,

I've done some calculations on how many flight items I would need, while having level 28 with 48 stars, wanting to do all flights up to level 30. I find the results interesting, see my signature.

My conclusion is that we do not only really need each other, but that we should also exchange gifts in the most efficient way!

Since I can produce passengers and fuel myself, but not the other items, I've adjusted my signature accordingly.

Therefore please let me know how I can help you by updating your signature, or sending me a PM. My signature is almost updated daily.

Thanks again, but also in advace for all the help!

Patrick

Hi, Neighbors:

I am saving money for another catering facility, It would be appreciated if you could help as before.

Usually, I'll send flight item in return according to the level you are. If you need something in paticular for upgrade, please let me know. Thanks.

Also, I have two friends without their names shown (blank). One is on level 22, and the other is on level 23 now. I believe on of them is Vangees. It seems a bug of the game. If the gift arrvies and I didn't "send in return" right away, I am confused which blank neighbor should I choose. I'll try me best not to let you down, But I am really sorry if sometimes it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom