Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Game on, great idea

this is I... BOB.....

any how sending out what can. like you all i have blanks, keep sending and ill keep it up my side

happy flying

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Monday, October 15
Thanks, Handsy and Sierra Nevada for the Fuel Hoses. Only one more flight to Seoul and I can sell my Deltas and focus on Powerful Delta and Jumbo destinations. And thanks to the blanks for other useful items. I'll find out later in the day if I can send gifts again.
If you haven't rated Airport City HD one star (or changed your rating to one star) on iTunes, please do so! Game Insight has many games on the iOS platform and the only way we can get them to speed up the fix-these-problems update is to give them bad grades.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Monday, October 15
Thanks, Handsy and Sierra Nevada for the Fuel Hoses. Only one more flight to Seoul and I can sell my Deltas and focus on Powerful Delta and Jumbo destinations. And thanks to the blanks for other useful items. I'll find out later in the day if I can send gifts again.
If you haven't rated Airport City HD one star (or changed your rating to one star) on iTunes, please do so! Game Insight has many games on the iOS platform and the only way we can get them to speed up the fix-these-problems update is to give them bad grades.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Tom,
Before I added my jumbos, I was planning on selling my Deltas once I became expert in all the Delta destinations. Unless you want to rely on gifts of Beacons, Navigation Modules and Fuel hoses, you will need Nice, Moscow and Paris for a supply of these flight items. I know you can buy them back when needed, keep this in mind before making your decision to sell off all your Delta Aircraft.

I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I Fly,
You are absolutely right.I will continue to fly to Nice, Moscow and Paris for the flight items. Thanks for reminding me!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

V

VRod414

User Name: VRod414 (Level 20)

Need:
Server Rack (1); Amperemeter (2); Ergonomic chair (1); Smoke detector (2); Do Not Disturb Sign (3); Bath Towel (4); Disposable Shampoo (4); All-Inclusive Bracelet (4)

I am able to provide:
Do Not Disturb Sign; Fuel; Air conditioner; Cockpit Glass; Welder; Landing Lamp; Copy Machine; Slide Rule; Powerful Radio Transmitter; Fuel Supply; Jet engine; Wide angle Binoculars; Fuel Additives; Drill Machine; Additional Radar; Cash Counter; Spare Wire; Lining Plate; Landing Gear; Oscillating Beacon; Flight Catering

Thank you SO much for helping me acquire items needed. I truly appreciate it!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
THE NEW UPDATE IS OUT!
Installing now. More later.
Well that was disappointing.
Instead of blanks there's "username."
The zoom function has gotten screwed up. The new 75% zoom is about the same as the old 125% zoom. It's too close to get a feel for your entire Airport City. And when you scroll around the icons over the buildings twitch.
Scrolling the flight destinations seems even more jittery than before, so it's harder to select a destination.
Not Full of Cheers Right Now,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
I
THE NEW UPDATE IS OUT!
Installing now. More later.
Well that was disappointing.
Instead of blanks there's "username."
The zoom function has gotten screwed up. The new 75% zoom is about the same as the old 125% zoom. It's too close to get a feel for your entire Airport City. And when you scroll around the icons over the buildings twitch.
Scrolling the flight destinations seems even more jittery than before, so it's harder to select a destination.
Not Full of Cheers Right Now,
Tom (Waverly huff)

I agree...I trout the fix would at least work on the issues everyone saw. I bet we will have to remove users and read to get the names back in

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Magneto,
I tried adding you and got the same strange "promo code" message. I'm going to delete all usernames that are Level 32 and see if it will work then.
Okay, I deleted the only Level 32 username and adding you still didn't work. Now I'm going to delete all username entries that are in my "waiting for" list. If that doesn't work I'm going to eliminate all usernames in my neighbor list. (This may take a while.)
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
Be careful of deleting neighbors. I think you can't send a request more than once, ever. At least I haven't been able to re-add anyone that I initially invited and then deleted.

Thanks for the fuel additives, I finished that task!

Device
  1. iPad
Last time I was so anxious I couldn't resist but to do the update. This time, I'm going to wait until I find out whether the Football Challenge is worth the disadvantages of the new update. For those of my fellow neighbors who have already updated, please keep us informed.

As Shamrock has mentioned, I would be very careful about deleting neighbors. Getting them back may be impossible.

I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Shamrock and I Fly,
I agree it's risky but what choice do I have? Most of my neighbors I can't visit anyway because I keep getting the "has not updated" message. I'd rather have 20 known good neighbors than 100+ that are not visitable. It's the old quality over quantity argument.
By the way, I found Warehouse 13 in my "has not yet responded to my invitation" list. If you're out there, Warehouse 13, please accept my invitation!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

hi all,

thanks so much for thsoe who figured out how to send the stuff i needed for my upgrades. much appreicated.

I've updated my signature and added a pic of my city (until i expand).

I will try to match up avatars and gifts. I dont have many left for today but ill make what i can happen.

Thanks again.

thing i need the most: Server rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom