Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Hi all, sig updated if anyone can help.

I've been returning whatever gift I've been sent. I really hope they sort the username fiasco out soon.

Edit: I have all names back and have scrolled back a few pages in this thread and sent what I can to help people. I have a few gifts left, so if there's anything you need, let me know before your name disappears! Lol.

Gdog I thought we were neighbours but you're not on my list, so I've sent you a request.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Still mostly Usernames. Still returning gifts when possible and sending appropriate gifts to appropriate levels. Who knows, maybe we'll get a real update on Cyber Monday.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Thanks Paddy, I too saw names today so sent as many "appropriate " gifts as possible.
Ianda11 I thought we were neighbours too, didn't get the request so sent you one in return.

Could the username fiasco be history ...I doubt it somehow, but it's good to see you all out there again!

Device
  1. iPad
I too had a heady few moments yesterday when I could see names! Unfortunately, back to usernames today. Seem to have lost a lot of my gifting buddies as I am only getting/returning about 10 a day now. Tried to send new gifts to some names I recognised while I could see the names, but didn't have time to get on this forum to check your requirements.

Don't know if the Halloween thing is still supposed to be running, but I'm using up crystal balls and still getting soul nets/fuel. Managed to get 3 from one ball just now :)

Have finished my airship - what a waste of time that was! I got the refuelling robot thing but haven't used it yet.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Signature updated

Trying to do the musical instrument collection, just need the drum, over 150 flights to Thailand, still no drum, can anyone explain what the "Rock Shop" looks like as they are supposed to drop from there, thanks

I've not had anything but usernames for a long time now :(

Ianda11 I think you have disappeared from my neighbours list can you try adding me please

Device
  1. iPad
I have everyone's name back. The bad thing is I only have four gifts left to send. I had forgotten what fun it was to go through the posts and send out helpful gifts. I really hope I have names until my gifts reset, but that won't be for 12 hours. If I only get get some of my old neighbors back, I'd be thrilled!!!

Thanks for all the gifts!

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
No names for me today. Thank you for all the useful gifts. I only need 1 sandbag and 1 rope block now to complete the air dock. If you can gift me these I would very much appreciate it.

Fingers crossed for some names soon. As ever returning gifts when u can and sending to random usernames if some left at end of day.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Well the names didn't last that long. Scoob1964 I've accepted your friend request. Gdog I'm not sure if I've received your request. I've got a request from a username but level 31. I know that some people's levels haven't been updating, so I've accepted hoping its you! ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Like others, I also had names last night. I guess that I have to make some choices in my neighbourhood, letting some inactive neighbours go to be able to concentrate on the ones that are most likely to return gifts.

Anyway, I finally got myself a jumbo. Also, my avatar is updated to reflect latest additions of buildings.

What does the secret faucet really do? The explanation is to double the amount of fuel restored - but it does not raise the max; does it speed up restoration? I was not able to figure it out with my first, and now I've got one more.

Device
  1. iPad
So when I visit someone who is doing the space mission (who, ironically, have a real user name), I see their city with a lot of half-built buildings and a lot of green locks.
I've noticed that too. I have a tough time getting out of that neighborhood. I have to reboot to get back to the game. I'm assuming we will be getting the space mission soon.

I Fly

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Shamrock I've nearly the same problem, I'm now flying constantly to Bali since Friday and I have only two drops so far (the second one just dropped) and none of my 9 flights to New York. Of course I missed the timer for the airship to land, but because I think it was only a timer how long you could buy things there it's not so important.

Still no usernames for me, so I keep on sending back items that are send to me, If you see my name most important for me are at the moment are landing lamps and navigation modules, that I can keep flying to this destinations to get the missing rope blocks.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I've got real names for the second day in a row! I've sent gifts to all who have been active in this thread for the last couple of pages (until my limit was reached). Hope you can use it - or you have to update your sigs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom