Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
I have 6 Halloween shops if people need to click on them!

I have four items for great seal..missing only the velvet..
25 black wraiths have been banished..aerosols are tricky to get.

50 fuels every time you collect crystal balls or soul net is excellent..Im building up loads.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Thanks everyone for the gifts, will be returning them soon!! I am still having the "username" issue so bear with me!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This AM I got the Cemetery for completing the Great Seal and this PM I finally got my 60th Black Wraith ... and the Haunted House. The Halloween Challenge is completed but I still need to complete lots of flights to Salem and Windsor to get those stars.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Hello everyone.
I have had no Internet service with one exception until now. We are on top of a mountain in Tenerrife and finally have some Internet. Heading down shortly. Thanks for all the gifts. I sent some gifts out the best I could.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for the Ergo chair Vangees - terminal upgrade is no in progress! If you accept my iPad invite I'll send you some stuff in return. Have also managed to build my first Halloween shop - what a slog! Still having username issues so returning what people send and firing out random fuel supplies/additives/beacons etc. so apologies if you get something you don't need.

Is anyone able to see anyone else's pumpkin patches, Halloween shops etc. yet? I can only see the android ones.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
jgottlieb I'll send you another chair when my gifts refresh and petermac I'll send another insluation tomorrow as well and I thought I already had you as a neighbor in fact petermac is the only neighbor that isn't username.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,
thanks for all the gifts I recieved in the last days :) Please keep on sending especially fuel supply, I will return all items needed for the special flights that are send to me! Black Wraiths I reached the halfway mark today 30/60, but aerosol and soul nets are still hard to get, but with the time remaining this shouldn't be a problem to get all until the end as I hope for the items for the seal collections (only 2/5).

Device
  1. iPad
Signature updated. I've now joined the nameless level 35's. Ploughing on with the challenge but it is very slow going. I seem to have enough aerosols but not enough soul nets. Very poor drop rate from wraiths and buildings. Pakman's are the only Halloween buildings that I can see and haven't had anything drop from them. Found quite a few black wraiths by going thru every one of my neighbours, which takes Ages, but only had one item drop from them.

Still just doing send in return for gifts but have too many coming in to return all so have stopped returning the Layden jars. Don't know if we still need them and beacons etc are much more useful! Have landed the 60 ghost planes but only got 2 items for the Great Seal. This is so slow and I'm beginning to lose interest!

Device
  1. iPad
Great news Magneto and onehyy. Now you have a stock of aerosols you could try the other method of using a soul net on you own airport first, getting the 2 wraiths that visit at 4mins and 2 mins and then using the other 2 minutes to visit neighbours. But as warned before don't get tempted to visit until you have collected your 2 home wraiths. This makes better use of the soul net bonus, as you don't waste those 2 mins.

I find I tend to swap between the methods depending on how many I aerosols I get. Sometimes the rate is not quite so good! But I do have more hallowe'en shops than I have land for at the moment. May have to use some precious greens for more land.

Just a note, I sold one Halloween shop to build another. They sell for 100 coins.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
Like Charles Prince I just joined the nameless 35 also. I used the Dee140157 method and got my first Halloween shop! Will try again when visits reset in hopes of more. I've only captured 9 black wraiths :(

Can anyone send the tv panels for the repair base? I still need 3 to upgrade the base.
Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
Nameless 35 too.

(Charles Prince - I can see your layout from the 'CP' but it has no stadiums nor Halloween Buildings.) Gi are messing with my mind :/
I also have the problem with scrolling on the Jets/Delta flight screen.
I can only see Halloween Buildings on about 3 layouts.
I've accidentally hit an 'X' on an Unnamed, but I don't know who it was - sorry.
I'll continue to Send in Return, or try to send appropriate flight items for level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom