Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
Well I upgraded to the latest version and the code worked so I bought a pumpkin patch. I also need landing lamps, fuel supply for these missions. I'll return any sent. Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Hello everyone, it was good that the new version solved the zoom problem because it was annoying. Shame it did not solve the username problem. I liked looking on this forum to see who needed which item so I can send it. Now i am reduced to simply returning what I am sent :-(

Looks like this new challenge is complex. White ghosts, black wraiths, Halloween shops etc. got my first Halloween shop but no idea how you get the cemetery mentioned in some of the quest collections - time will tell as we have 19 days.

I have noticed that drops from ghost planes are slow and infrequent. I also noticed that black wraiths are also infrequent even when using the collection item which only lasts 6 minutes!

I do enjoy the challenges though as it can get a bit boring otherwise ;-)
Good luck everyone.
Debbie

I agree with you on your observations on the frequencies, mostly on the black wraiths. It's not especially easy getting the soul nets that helps (are required?) to hit the beasts and I got only two with my first net - and then it turned out that I had to have aerosols as well! I just had two so I guess it was lucky that only two were needed. It'll take a looooong time to get 60.

Anybody knows if aerosols can be given as gifts? If so I'll welcome them.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Arne No aerosols are not giftabel I think. You only get them with flights to the new destinations or from drops when you click on the black wraiths in your or in neighbour citys.

I got my second halloween-shop today, so far one drop for the seal collection. Ghost planes task is complete and I got 9 black wraith so far and 4 more complete collections for the soul net are waiting to collect until I have enough aerosol and can visit neighbours again.

Please send me fuel supply if possible, I really need it for keeping my three jets in the air to get the stars and items for the paranormal activity collection, I will send it back in return.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sunday, November 4
Sent requested gifts to those neighbors I can still identify. Returned other gifts and sent Oscillating Beacons to the higher username levels for the Halloween quest. After much work I finally got 16 out of the 60 Black Wraiths. This is tough! Luckily we still have lots of time.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Is it just me, I can't see anyone else's Halloween shops/ pumpkin patches with the exception of Pakman...why does this sound spookily familiar? Very very slow going with the black wraiths, seems to be 2 per soul net & the aerosols are hard to come by.
Anyone got a cemetery yet? , if so, how?
Sent out beacons, landing lamps & fuel supply ..please return, I'm out if all so emergency flights to Turkish Coast again..
Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
The wraiths are tough! I only got 2 with a soul net.
For the ghost planes I've used 4 crystal balls and landed 42 ghost planes - so roughly 10 planes per crystal ball..

Hey all... Looks like when I upgraded my Terminal, it gave me the 520-passenger limit during construction. Now that it's constructed, I need 3 ergo chairs and 1 archive box. I'm never going to get enough flights off with the 180 limit. If you have a specific need from my list, message me and if I'm not able to send it today, I'll make sure I do so tomorrow. Thanks!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Question: I've landed all the guest planes and put together the great seal. I got 16 out of the 60 Black Wraiths. What's the use of the White Phantoms and Bright Lanterns now? I just used 40 of my Bright Lanterns on the White Phantoms and they didn't drop anything. Is that part of the challenge behind me?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Question: I've landed all the guest planes and put together the great seal. I got 16 out of the 60 Black Wraiths. What's the use of the White Phantoms and Bright Lanterns now? I just used 40 of my Bright Lanterns on the White Phantoms and they didn't drop anything. Is that part of the challenge behind me?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
From the white phantoms, they also drop items, but very less. I used 20 lamps, and recieved 3 items

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Can't believe how far some of you have gotten (y) still looking for fuel supply if possible. Also for those of you looking for ergo chairs and defrosters (jgottlieb ) I can send them from my android account so if you like to add me using a4v1unw I would gladly send you those items :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
Can't believe how far some of you have gotten (y) still looking for fuel supply if possible. Also for those of you looking for ergo chairs and defrosters (jgottlieb ) I can send them from my android account so if you like to add me using a4v1unw I would gladly send you those items :)
Hi Vangees I have tried adding your android username once before and got an error. Just tried again and did not get code so hoping it works, my username is paddy2307 if you could add me. If it does work I can send you fuel supply, I am looking for a ergo chair.
Thanks
paddy2307

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi Vangees I have tried adding your android username once before and got an error. Just tried again and did not get code so hoping it works, my username is paddy2307 if you could add me. If it does work I can send you fuel supply, I am looking for a ergo chair.
Thanks
paddy2307
Just accepted and sent you an ergo chair. Don't worry about sending me gifts to my android device because I don't get them. If I'm your neighbor on the iPad send it to me there (y)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
Just accepted and sent you an ergo chair. Don't worry about sending me gifts to my android device because I don't get them. If I'm your neighbor on the iPad send it to me there (y)
Vangees, I recieved the chair thanks, I sent you a friend request on your iPad name so if you want to accept me I can send your gifts.
paddy2307

Is it just me, I can't see anyone else's Halloween shops/ pumpkin patches with the exception of Pakman...why does this sound spookily familiar? Very very slow going with the black wraiths, seems to be 2 per soul net & the aerosols are hard to come by.
Anyone got a cemetery yet? , if so, how?
Sent out beacons, landing lamps & fuel supply ..please return, I'm out if all so emergency flights to Turkish Coast again..
Thanks

I can't see any pumpkin patches or Halloween houses on any of my iPad user neighbours. This task is slow going - finished the 60 ghost planes, need one more - piece of wood to finish The Great Seal planes and have only 16 black wraiths. Just out of interest has anyone had anything drop from either pumpkin patches or halloween houses when they have visited my airport?

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
I finally got my second Halloween shop...10 black wraiths caught so far and am missing the wood and wax to complete my great seal. Everything is so slow going!

If anyone can send flight goggles, I need 4 to complete my control tower. Would really appreciate the help

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
USN Jet Mech,
You can only earn Soul Nets by completing the Warlock Collection -- drops from planes returning from the special Halloween destinations. They cannot be gifted.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom