Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad daily trading thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
greensmith Tom so you should have the capsule back around noon EST? If so that would leave approx 4/5 hours in my launch. I can get about 1000-1200 max. Could you take it the rest of the way? Bill

Bill - I didn't see your launch and so joined Happy Helen. I have a problem though and can't put in any more points. I keep getting a time travellers can't participate in a launch message. Not sure why ...I think I may have been hit with the dreaded launch bug????

Pakman

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Bill - I didn't see your launch and so joined Happy Helen. I have a problem though and can't put in any more points. I keep getting a time travellers can't participate in a launch message. Not sure why ...I think I may have been hit with the dreaded launch bug????

Pakman
Pakman Looks like a night of troubles for all. First Ducks1 then me, then HH and you. Well I think I can get around 1200 of the 1600. I just have to hope I can pick up a hitch- hiker. lOL Bill

Pakman

Not sure what just happened there on the launch. I could only click on and add points from 3 items otherwise got below message. I was able to click on liquid fuel, large fuel tanks and PEB's. I threw in few large tanks & PEBs so we had a pretty quick launch Happy Helen.

I need to wait 24 hours for the lander to return and I'll see what happens - hope my launches aren't buggered!!!

image.jpg

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
billsnj I tried to join Dee140157 (Ducks1) but it started my own launch instead, so now I'm in trouble too! lol. I can't see your launch and I can't even see my own launch (Ianda11) from Ianda12! Ianda10 has about 15 hours before the lander gets back so I'm hoping that game will be able to see my other launch What a nightmare!!

I think I'll take it slow with the launch and use up some of my fuel. If I need to, I have some greens so will finish it that way, but I don't really want to because I want to save them for a land sale.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Not sure what just happened there on the launch. I could only click on and add points from 3 items otherwise got below message. I was able to click on liquid fuel, large fuel tanks and PEB's. I threw in few large tanks & PEBs so we had a pretty quick launch Happy Helen.

I need to wait 24 hours for the lander to return and I'll see what happens - hope my launches aren't buggered!!!

View attachment 509
Pakman I have seen that message from time to time. It usually happens when I click on the liquid fuel to get the 2 points. I use my timer so I'm usually ready to click as soon as it's available. I wait a few seconds the click again. Never had a problem. Bill

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Flight Catering
flip123 - Deicer
greensmith - Landing Gear
Henryporter - Navigation Module
Ianda11 - To Ianda10 - Flight Catering and Ianda11 - Deicer
jgottlieb - Flight Catering
LAX - Flight Catering
Mrstepot - Oscillating Beacon
must_dash - Spare Propeller
Ndh2 - Navigation Module
onehyy - Deicer
Pakman - Deicer
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Deicer and to Sankukia2 - Flight Catering
Scott - Flight Catering
sportybear - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Landing Gear

From Uncle Mans Phone:
Arne - Flight Catering
Brexter - to Stan Breckner and Stan Breckner 2: Flight Catering
Dee140157 - To Ducks1: Jet Engine
flip123 - to jpjpjp and jpjpjp2: Flight Catering
greensmith - to Waverlyhuff2: Powerful Radio Transmitter
Ianda11 - To Ianda10 - Flight Catering and Ianda11 - Flight Catering
LAX - Deicer
mv_airport - Flight Catering
Pakman - to Pakman2: Smoke Detector
Rsorour - Navigation Module
Scatterkat - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia2 - Server Rack
Tractatus - Projector

3 Butterfly nets and 2 Butterflies need...not looking good for the Uncle Mans game. Luckily Uncle Mans Phone had lots of greenies (don't ask).

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith Tom so you should have the capsule back around noon EST? If so that would leave approx 4/5 hours in my launch. I can get about 1000-1200 max. Could you take it the rest of the way? Bill
I will try, Bill, but don't count on me. The last few times I tried to join someone's launch I either didn't see the person on the list or I tapped the "Join" icon and got shuttled over to my own launch.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Not sure what just happened there on the launch. I could only click on and add points from 3 items otherwise got below message. I was able to click on liquid fuel, large fuel tanks and PEB's. I threw in few large tanks & PEBs so we had a pretty quick launch. I need to wait 24 hours for the lander to return and I'll see what happens - hope my launches aren't buggered!!!
Pakman,
That happened to me a couple times when the launch challenge first started. I exited the program and rebooted my iPad and it seemed to be fine after that. I started a support ticket with GI but got their typical response. Haven't seen that particular bug since. I had assumed GI fixed it.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
jgottlieb , that is a shame. Still there may be a new exciting quest when you wake up........

Thank you everyone that managed to join my launch. I will look out for other launches when I fcet back from work and seeif I am able to return the favour. (And hopefully not start my own) however I have to wait till my shuttle lands on Dee140147.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Sent friend requests to jpjpjp, Benjamin Thomas, beckyP, Dee140147.
I'm now level 33 (almost34). I will update my signature for next message with items needed and in gift box. Can still send 12 items right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom