Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad daily trading thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I will try, Bill, but don't count on me. The last few times I tried to join someone's launch I either didn't see the person on the list or I tapped the "Join" icon and got shuttled over to my own launch.
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith Tom that's exactly what happened to me. Dee140157 put out a post that Ducks1 needed help. So I decided to launch and then I saw "ducks1" in the window. I tapped and got the "want to join" and tapped again. And next thing I'm on my own. This happened tome once before. Right now 8:30 AM EST I'm at 920/1600. I will not make it without going green. Bill

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
greensmith Tom that's exactly what happened to me. Dee140157 put out a post that Ducks1 needed help. So I decided to launch and then I saw "ducks1" in the window. I tapped and got the "want to join" and tapped again. And next thing I'm on my own. This happened tome once before. Right now 8:30 AM EST I'm at 920/1600. I will not make it without going green. Bill
Exactly the same happened to me. And like yourself I will need to use greens to complete my launch on Ianda11. I can't see your launch and can't even see my launch from other games! o_O

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Started new launch at 9 AM PDT. I can finish alone but company is welcome.
billsnj, did not see you or any other launches to join when I began. Hope you finished okay.
UPDATE: Thanks once again to Colin Chew for joining and making it a quick launch!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi Jahuno

I can gift you later, or send me what you need and I will return
(y)
If u can send me an air vent later on, that would be great. I sent you a gyroscope just now, I can send later today another item, like deicer. I u prefer something else, just let me know

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Sent friend requests to jpjpjp, Benjamin Thomas, beckyP, Dee140147.
I'm now level 33 (almost34). I will update my signature for next message with items needed and in gift box. Can still send 12 items right now.
Jahuno. Accepted your request, but I am not sure what I sent! Let me know what you would prefer from my list and I will do better next time!
Beckyp

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Jahuno. Accepted your request, but I am not sure what I sent! Let me know what you would prefer from my list and I will do better next time!
Beckyp
Hi, I actually received an air con, hehe but thanks for trying! I'd appreciate the single malt whiskey another time. I'll send you a beacon later on. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom