Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I am sorry that you can't visit both of us. I sure wish Gi would fix this username problem!

Funny thing too is that Pilot2B can't even visit me (Pilot2) ever since the space mission began! Before the space mission "upgrade"' Pilot2B could visit me but could only see what I had from 5 or 6 months ago! Only once has he seen my airport in it's current state with the correct level and buildings, but that only lasted until minutes later when he visited the next neighbor.

We are both on iPads and neither of us connected our games to Facebook, so we cannot even add an avatar to our games to help identify them :(
Pilot2 - Think u mis-read my comment - I can visit Pilot2B - it is just Pilot2 that is Username. Next - for the longest time I had not setup my Avatar (Sunset inSt. Martin) with facebook. Then I found a Link on this site that explained how easy it was and how to use a fictitious FB account. I followed the instructions and now many of my Neighbors can see my Avatar even though I might just me a Username to them. (y) -- Bill -- PS Try It :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I've just sent invites to:
Happy Helen
sportybear
BrownieMook
Uncle Mans

I tried sending invites to @sereg4 and Rsorour but they didn't go through. Please feel try to send me an invite.

I've been worried to delete any of my neighbors I already have or add any that I can't identify with an avatar. But I've decided with a little more effort on my part, I will be able to assist my new neighbors I see on the forum. I feel a majority of the neighbors I have in my game list have stopped playing this game long ago.

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I typed in Benjamin Thomas.

I Fly 2
Strange - when I try that it removed the space inbetween the two words and then gives me an error message about invalid code... - perhaps she is already a neighbour on TDV4 - but a "username" (n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Strange - when I try that it removed the space inbetween the two words and then gives me an error message about invalid code... - perhaps she is already a neighbour on TDV4 - but a "username" (n)

When I typed it in on my IPad it didn't connect the two names. When I just tried it on my Android phone, it removed the space making it one word. Without the space between the two names it didn't go through. I tried three times to force a space between the two names and it wouldn't let me do it.

I Fly 2

PS. On another subject. I finally found a limit to the number of neighbors I can have. It's 500. I think 400+ of my neighbors are no longer playing the game any longer, but with so many usernames, I can't start removing neighbors. This morning I removed two Russian neighbors in order to get below 500 to invite the new neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Well I've been playing for 8 hours, had absolutely no drops of anything

Gdog Yesterday I gave you some advice about not trying to rush and using too many shears at one time. I am so sorry. My advice doesn't work! Your statement stands for itself! The drop rate is just HORRIBLE!!! Besides the drop rate for the flowers being horrible, when I do get a flower, I seem to get the same one. Maybe we need a chain saw instead of pruning shears. :D

I Fly

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
jgottlieb

Earlier I deleted a request as it came up as username and I couldn't visit, probably was you :oops:

Can't add you by your name, what is your username/friend code and I will try again or you could
try to add me again thanks (y)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
flip123 - sent you fuel hoses... hopefully that will keep you flying - Can I have some pruners for TDVCrApple2 please? Please delete "TDVCrapple" if you still have it as a neighbour..

Happy Helen - I still am unable to add your game to TDV4 - tried both "1902" and "Benjamin Thomas" - Can you please go into your neighbors and then the "Add Friend" tab - What does it say next to "Your username"?

BTW anyone notice that the 3 romantic passengers brought back from "Venice" (may be other destinations as well) is not added to your total... :mad:
tdv

the passengers gained from drops from flights are in your warehouse, at the very end of a lot of scrolling................................:rolleyes:
I have noticed that the only bears/soft toys come from the longer flights which need the most passengers of course, I would suspect
this game is therefore designed to get us to spend our greenies - on passengers/shears...............................:eek:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This morning I visited eleven neighbors and got 16 Pruning Shears. I used those shears over a couple hours and got zero flowers. ZERO!
Returned Pruning Shears to the neighbors who sent them to me. Have six more "sends" available and will return them to the next six neighbors who send me Pruning Shears.
By the way, have we figured out how to get a Conservatory yet?
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
An iPhone player posted this photo on another thread. She says the reward for completing the challenge is a Garden of Love:
image.jpg

So if the Garden of Love is the endgame, where does the Conservatory come in?
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
This morning I visited eleven neighbors and got 16 Pruning Shears. I used those shears over a couple hours and got zero flowers. ZERO!
Returned Pruning Shears to the neighbors who sent them to me. Have six more "sends" available and will return them to the next six neighbors who send me Pruning Shears.
By the way, have we figured out how to get a Conservatory yet?
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith

Ah Tom, its too early for me to gift, although I did get shears from a "username" earlier. So far I have a red rose and one teddy.
The quicker flights are only netting passengers, which disappear into the warehouse, at the very end so a hassle to get to!
The longer flights require 200 passengers but are "seldom" drops rather than "very seldom".

Maybe the conservatory is another collection with drops from the merry go round?

I think its been designed by a five year old, all a bit pink even for me :p

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I've just sent invites to:
Happy Helen[/USE R]
[USER=1620]sportybear

BrownieMook
Uncle Mans

I tried sending invites to @sereg4 and Rsorour but they didn't go through. Please feel try to send me an invite.

I've been worried to delete any of my neighbors I already have or add any that I can't identify with an avatar. But I've decided with a little more effort on my part, I will be able to assist my new neighbors I see on the forum. I feel a majority of the neighbors I have in my game list have stopped playing this game long ago.

I Fly 2

I have you as a neighbour, however I can't visit, Rsorour I can visit you however, sportybear I added you yesterday, now you are an anonymous username today :confused:

Device
  1. iPad
billsnj I think I wrote my last post wrong. I do recognise your avatar not your name. So always send to you. Or at least I try to. I get so confused these days. It is so much easier with those names who add their need to their name eg I fly fuel hose. (That may not be a al be but the idea is there.

Incidentally I am suddenly in desperate need of fuel catering and de icer as well as paint to repair planes. On top of of course endless shears to get flowers! I need to be able to visit all 20 neighbours every day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom