Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Bali Hi.. The Dispatch Console came to the Pilot2 account but not where it was needed on the Pilot2B account. We are sorry if there was confusion with the 2 similar usernames. :(

*edited to add: Pilot2B did add JeanVL to his game and also found a friend request from one of tdv's accounts and added that as well.

Sorry about that. Did not notice this rather unconventional "B" designation.
Can you please add Bali2 from your side (I can't add iOS games from my side).
I am going off to work and I will re-send the Dispatch Console later.

Rsorour, accepted your invitation(s). I hope tdv already sent the items you needed. I will send other items on your requested list later.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Thanks, Bali Hi.. The Dispatch Console came to the Pilot2 account but not where it was needed on the Pilot2B account. We are sorry if there was confusion with the 2 similar usernames. :(

Gi reset the clock on the space mission today and it looks like Pilot2B has another day to still try to complete this mission. So if anyone including you Bali Hi, or tdv can still send dispatch consoles to Pilot2B they would be greatly appreciated!!!

*edited to add: Pilot2B did add JeanVL to his game and also found a friend request from one of tdv's accounts and added that as well.
Pilot2 I have both Pilot2B lvl 22 and Pilot2 (Username 31) as neighbors - It seems odd - as I added both on the same day - Yet one is a Username - which I cannot visit and the other is just fine. I wish it were the other way around as I really need to visit those with Space Buildings.
FYI - Neighbors I cannot visit must_dash Happy Helen Gdog @jbjbjb @Gt City - all of you would be great sources for Space Buildings.
But the real problem is this: Since you are Usernames - I cannot truly control what Gifts I send to you (unless you have an avatar) - so I just RETURN. Guess we will all have to wait for GI to fix the problem :whistle: -- Bill -- PS It has been 7 days since my 1st launch and I'm still trying to obtain a Pedometer which would allow me to start launch #2. (n)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Bill,
No secret. I only get real names about 5% of the time. Usually it's mostly usernames that I can gift but not visit. Luckily, I have a stable of around ten neighbors that I can always see. Even more luckily, most of them have Training Centers. You have never shown up and I've added Erb22 many times.
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith Tom - I'm going to try adding you - Waverly huff - Is that correct ?? -- Bill -- PS Must be I have "Awaiting Reply"

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith Tom - I'm going to try adding you - Waverly huff - Is that correct ?? -- Bill -- PS Must be I have "Awaiting Reply"
Just got your invitation and have added you. I tried adding you many times before to no avail; ah, the mysteries of Game Insight technology. Hope you don't turn into a username.
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Pilot2 I have both Pilot2B lvl 22 and Pilot2 (Username 31) as neighbors - It seems odd - as I added both on the same day - Yet one is a Username - which I cannot visit and the other is just fine. I wish it were the other way around as I really need to visit those with Space Buildings.
FYI - Neighbors I cannot visit must_dash Happy Helen Gdog @jbjbjb @Gt City - all of you would be great sources for Space Buildings.
But the real problem is this: Since you are Usernames - I cannot truly control what Gifts I send to you (unless you have an avatar) - so I just RETURN. Guess we will all have to wait for GI to fix the problem :whistle: -- Bill -- PS It has been 7 days since my 1st launch and I'm still trying to obtain a Pedometer which would allow me to start launch #2. (n)
billsnj
I understand your frustration, I can see your avatar so can gift you, tell me what you need on a daily basis, rather than returning if this helps. I am in the process of replying to GI, long list of questions from them. Yes, as you say I have the space buildings so would be ideal neighbours to visit! Hang in there ;)
Am waiting for audio speaker for another treadmill before my next launch.

Not sure if I am as excited about this quest as the Christmas Santa as the goodies were better as regards fuel/ passenger bonus.
How is everyone else enjoying the quest?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

An update from my Jpjpjp2 (Android game). As it has reached level 20 I can sent the Flight catering and the beacon.

For the gifting I want to do the following..... special requests for the game, please tag me. All the remaining gifts, I will try to distribute them fairly between all my forum-neighbours. At this moment, it will mean ones every two or three days approximately (depending on the special requests).
The good news is I have 9 Usernames, but I just identified them all as you are all different levels and on this moment you had avatars... (thank you for that).

If you don't like the flight item I am sending from Jpjpjp2, please tag me, I will change it for the next round....

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Not sure if I am as excited about this quest as the Christmas Santa as the goodies were better as regards fuel/ passenger bonus.
How is everyone else enjoying the quest?
I'm not so sure either; first of all, I think the road was quite difficult to see, second, I agree with you on the rewards/prizes that aren't as good, but after all, I managed to make the first launch within the time limit this time, unlike the Xmas-one. The biggest problem in my opinion, however, was the need to invest in greenies; I had sworn not to buy any of those, but because I had to launch on my own, I simply had to buy some items.

My two biggest wishes for GI is that they fix the username glitch and that they would give us better chances of understanding the game to allow for more qualified decisions (e.g. How much will you gain from a sale before actually doing it? Which items do you need to complete a building before buying it? What is that strange building you see with a neighbour? etc.).

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I'm not so sure either; first of all, I think the road was quite difficult to see, second, I agree with you on the rewards/prizes that aren't as good, but after all, I managed to make the first launch within the time limit this time, unlike the Xmas-one. The biggest problem in my opinion, however, was the need to invest in greenies; I had sworn not to buy any of those, but because I had to launch on my own, I simply had to buy some items.

My two biggest wishes for GI is that they fix the username glitch and that they would give us better chances of understanding the game to allow for more qualified decisions (e.g. How much will you gain from a sale before actually doing it? Which items do you need to complete a building before buying it? What is that strange building you see with a neighbour? etc.).
Arne

Totally agree with you, I would love the freedom to visit more neighbours!

finally i got the trendmill collection and i'm doing a lunch if someone wants to join me, since i think i'm username i think it won't be possible but... is it possible to finish a solo launch? and what happen when you finish it? do you get something?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom