Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS update for 12/11/13

I know these forums have been down for a while, but I see there is a new update. After the fiasco with the last updates, I am reluctant to take the plunge on my main game. I did update my two support games and there seems to be no issues. However, there also seems to be nothing new either - they still haven't fixed the neighbor away issue. My progress in those games is only to level 16, so I didn't have a lot to lose.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the Brazillian Villa and Brazillian Cottage have both disappeared in the building list. In one of my support games, I still have the task bubble to build a Brazillian Villa. When I click on show me, it tells me to build the Hotel - WTF!!! GI continues to ruin what was a great game.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My guess is that the update was to install a Christmas quest that would appear after the Thanksgiving quest times out. I couldn't see any performance improvements ... or non-improvements.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
I wrote in the parallel topic about this update. It is quite fast directly after restart but slow after several minutes you play.
GI programmers have big experience in a "bug make".

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I'm not playing on ipad, however with the World Cup coming next year, gi probably has a plan for World Cup event already. Thus the disappearance of Brazilian cottage and villa, in order to prevent players to gain advantages before the event starts. Thanks for the info, LAX. If Android gets an update, I'll be sure to build Brazilian cottages and villas to the max before updating. (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Red Fox One, after reading the post on the brazilian villa I checked my Ipad game BEFORE the update. builings were gone already, maybe already an update esrlier, I do not know, not this update. builing do still drop items

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Also since the last update: the possibility to earn fuel50 has disappeared. Sometimes I was hunting for sportbags at my neighbours sportshops but now You only receive that lugage-car. No fuel50 and no passengers150 like before when collect all the bags.
And landing ghostplanes with the Crystal Ball bonus only gives the result the Soul Net and not longer a fuel50 extra.
I have checked all collections but there is not longer one where you can earn fuel50. In my opinion there were even more than the two I already meant.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Also since the last update: the possibility to earn fuel50 has disappeared. Sometimes I was hunting for sportbags at my neighbours sportshops but now You only receive that lugage-car. No fuel50 and no passengers150 like before when collect all the bags.
And landing ghostplanes with the Crystal Ball bonus only gives the result the Soul Net and not longer a fuel50 extra.
I have checked all collections but there is not longer one where you can earn fuel50. In my opinion there were even more than the two I already meant.
thanks for the info. i have been landing ghost planes non-stop since your post, just in case the same happens with an android update

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Deetee04 Same here. Noticed this since last few weeks :( After fulling expanding my airport i used the left over greens to buy castle and 3 other building that drops collections for the luggage car. And everytime i used to visit neighbours i used to click on sports shop. Now i think this is all waste with no real use of these buildings anymore :mad:

Device
  1. iPad
Seems stingy that they would remove fuel(50) from those collections. But stinginess by these guys doesn't surprise any of us, does it?

Also, has anyone had any luck getting their gifting buildings (such as aztec pyramids and stonehenge) to produce collectible items that build up to award another one of those gifting buildings? The previous versions would allow those buildings to produce items in the aztech pyramid and stonehenge collections. But I haven't seen a single one of those items drop since the update. I also haven't seen any drops that benefit alien legacy or monument. If I'm correct on this, does it seem like they're just stripping privileges away more and more?

Top Bottom