Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS iOS 9 incompatibility with AC????

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
No further developments. Just waiting on a reply from the G! Support Team. I have start up issues with other apps, not only AC. So we will either get Apple issues iOS 9 patch to resolve the issue or individual app updates. Bottom line, my game is out commission for the first time since I joined in 2012. What a disappointment!!!!
Ramy

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
No further developments. Just waiting on a reply from the G! Support Team. I have start up issues with other apps, not only AC. So we will either get Apple issues iOS 9 patch to resolve the issue or individual app updates. Bottom line, my game is out commission for the first time since I joined in 2012. What a disappointment!!!!
Ramy
That's wierd. Works fine for me, as I know, also works fine for @greensmith and few others, you might check here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ac-game-doesnt-start-after-ios-9-upgrade.9357/#post-133588

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Ramy
Ramy sorry to hear about your problem. Note I have a confirming email from an IT tech at a large U.S. Company that IOS9 is the problem. The email warns all IPad & IPhone users not to update. It goes on to mention that it appears to affect older devices. Bill
@greensmith @flip123 @Gt city @Happy Helen @Mrstepot @LAX Etc

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Ramy sorry to hear about your problem. Note I have a confirming email from an IT tech at a large U.S. Company that IOS9 is the problem. The email warns all IPad & IPhone users not to update. It goes on to mention that it appears to affect older devices. Bill

FYI - Just got a call (2 minutes ago) from my wife. Her companies Techs have issued a Do Not Update to IOS9. More info to follow. I'm sending an email to all my non Airport City friends now. Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
My device is so old, it is up to date with version IOS 7..... IOS 8 didn't arrive on my phone :) yes so old!!!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hmm, all works fine for me. So far, i like iOS 9.
I am only dissapointed, that windows split for 2 applicatins is not working as it works on iPad Air 2. Other programs, including Airport City, works fine. So far... (y)

You didn't understand what I meant, I can't update even if I wanted. For my iPhone ios7 is the last release. My iPhone can't support higher versions..... It's over 5 years old......

Flip, 5 years is a good lifespan for a phone. But you have to start thinking about where to transfer the game soon ;).

I just transfered my BaliOS game from an iPad mini to an iPad 4th generation using backup and restore last Monday 14 Sep 2015.
Apple forced me to update the OS on the iPad (1.6 Gb download) before I could do a restore. Fortunately everything went fine (whew).

2 days later, Apple released iOS 9, so I was lucky to have completed the transfer before the update. Who knows what would happen on iOS 9 had been installed!

Top Bottom