1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

In Game Chat

Discussion in 'Airport City Feature Requests & Suggestions' started by Desrex, 7 December 2017.

1. Desrex

Desrex New Member

iPhone
    03adw763
    Jonathan jej
    for love of God I just want to whisper to a dude in my alliance to get his ass in gear this week but I can't cause this is the only game that has guilds but no chat.

I'm sorry in advance if this has been brought up before but I'm just wondering why is is not a function in the game

2. i think there are already threads regarding that. but yes that would be very great if we would have an ingame chat!

3. diwata

diwata 800+ Star Club Active Member

Android
    a8y6rft
    diwata
    We had one at one point but it was a hit and miss. Then it was removed. Not sure why. We've been asking for it for years.

4. You could try a little trick I’ve learned recently - change your game name to “xxxpullyourfingerout” (or something creative like that) and then send gifts each day. o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO::D

I’m fairly sure that I read recently that GI are still trying to get that feature back into the game but testing has been buggy. Fingers crossed.

5. hopefully that will come back once :)