Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'm looking for hard users to join my Alliances team.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Hi,

If someone still want to join my team please send me answers for two questions:
1. How many passengers can you are sending during one week?
2. Do you use additional fuel to speed up flights?
We must be sure that you will send for example 200.000 passengers every week.

Our goal every week to be no lower than 10th place and get two Alliance maps.

DarekK

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi,

If someone still want to join my team please send me answers for two questions:
1. How many passengers can you are sending during one week?
2. Do you use additional fuel to speed up flights?
We must be sure that you will send for example 200.000 passengers every week.

Our goal every week to be no lower than 10th place and get two Alliance maps.

DarekK
It is too bad that there is no iOS update. I have a plan to do about 400 Giant flights this weekend, to reach few more stars on few map destinations. I think drops should be better now then after update. I could contribute 200k in few hours only.... :sneaky:

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
It is too bad that there is no iOS update. I have a plan to do about 400 Giant flights this weekend, to reach few more stars on few map destinations. I think drops should be better now then after update. I could contribute 200k in few hours only.... :sneaky:
In alliance ..
What type of flights are counted??
Normal..??? Or All flights including maps??

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
How do you gift 200K passengers per week? I play on FB and we can only gift 5-10 at a time. We don't have team challenges, is that something new to IOS version?

You're number of passengers carried counts, so launch 12 giants and you've carried 6000 passengerspassengers, speed up land a bunch of time and you get the idea. It's tedious though.
How do you gift 200K passengers per week? I play on FB and we can only gift 5-10 at a time. We don't have team challenges, is that something new to IOS version?

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Oh, sent. I thought he meant gifting 200K passengers a week. So are there team contests to see which team can send the most passengers? We don't have anything like that on the FB version.

Top Bottom