Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I'm back!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hello everyone! About a year and a half ago I deleted my airport city, because I had a lot of trouble after an update. Eversince I have been playing other city building games, but I couldn't find one that I like as much as I like Airport city!
So what did I miss? I saw something about helicopters already?
Who should I add as friends?

Tips are always welcome!

Ekenna
windows player

Hello everyone! About a year and a half ago I deleted my airport city, because I had a lot of trouble after an update. Eversince I have been playing other city building games, but I couldn't find one that I like as much as I like Airport city!

Tips are always welcome!

Ekenna
windows player
Were there alliance missions 1 1/2 years ago? If not, 50 new destinations, 3 stars each :)
Helicopters, 16 new destinations
Few brand new events
Condor plane and max 80 levels of the game (it wasn't already available back then was it?)

If you somehow remember your friend code, why don't you try to recover your game with the help of GI?

Tips are always welcome!

Ekenna
windows player
Hi @Ekenna, I got your neighbor request and accepted. Welcome back! :)

Tips are always welcome!

Ekenna
windows player

Hi @Ekenna

I have received and accepted your invite.

Regrettably the game is having all sorts of problems at the moment as you will see in other threads. There is no prospect of a solution until the next update.:(

Good luck
Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hi @Ekenna

I have received and accepted your invite.

Regrettably the game is having all sorts of problems at the moment as you will see in other threads. There is no prospect of a solution until the next update.:(

Good luck
Regards
Harcourt

I was just wondering about an update, because I can't visit neigbors :( Do you know how long it will take for an update? Days? Weeks? Months?

I was just wondering about an update, because I can't visit neigbors :( Do you know how long it will take for an update? Days? Weeks? Months?

Probably not days or weeks. Maybe months or years :(

This is the message I got from GI support.

Jan 10, 20:21 MSK

We've already found the true cause of the problem, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time consuming, so the solution is likely to be available with one of the updates and it's quite hard to estimate the time frame.
Sadly I lack other immediate ways of helping you just now, so let's wait and see if the next version of the game can fix things up.
In the meantime, keep me posted in case you notice any other significant details!
Sincerely,
Game Insight Support Team

The only solution is to close the game and then reopen it.

Regards
Harcourt

This is one of those BAD days, can't visit, gift, collect gifts or launch. Usually get a couple of hours sometime during the day where the connection is good. Keep checking. (like we have nothing better to do.:()

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Probably not days or weeks. Maybe months or years :(

This is the message I got from GI support.

Jan 10, 20:21 MSK

We've already found the true cause of the problem, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time consuming, so the solution is likely to be available with one of the updates and it's quite hard to estimate the time frame.
Sadly I lack other immediate ways of helping you just now, so let's wait and see if the next version of the game can fix things up.
In the meantime, keep me posted in case you notice any other significant details!
Sincerely,
Game Insight Support Team

The only solution is to close the game and then reopen it.

Regards
Harcourt

Years! Damn! I restarted at the wrong moment then! Closing the game and reopening does not work! I tried it several times today. Hopfully tomorrow will be better.

Years! Damn! I restarted at the wrong moment then! Closing the game and reopening does not work! I tried it several times today. Hopfully tomorrow will be better.
Do it after the daily timer reset it will work (y) you can visit and add neighbors also send and received gifts but do not be late after the timer reset.
to refresh your account do this after the timer reset and delete n2486 after you do every thing by adding neighbors and accept ... etc you can add n2486 more than one time a day i am checking every time i log the game if this teat account success delete that mean the server work fine if not then wait and try later.
checkserver.jpg

Top Bottom