Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I quit

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
2 3 4 r q h n l
Username
PIRX
Hello everybody,

today my game made jump in time and I lost game progress from last three weeks.
I tired with continues game issues, bugs, errors and low game stability and I have decided to quit.

Started playing about 15 months ago and with time my frustrations became much greater then fun - today it was a last drop.

All the best to all of you!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello everybody,

I tired with continues game issues, bugs, errors and low game stability and I have decided to quit.

Started playing about 15 months ago and with time my frustrations became much greater then fun - today it was a last drop.

Very sorry to read your post and the long term frustrations you have experienced with your game. Wish you well for the future. I will keep our neighbour connection, just in case you have a change of heart.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hello everybody,

Did you open a ticket? GI Support can gives you back your game.
Let me know if you will change your mind (y)

D

Deleted member 5399

Dropping out like other online games due to frustrations with the whole :mad: thing.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Hello everybody,

Sorry to hear. Will hold your neighbor connection just in case something changes. Best to you in the future, thanks for being a good neighbor

Did you open a ticket? GI Support can gives you back your game.
Let me know if you will change your mind (y)
This has happened to my twice now. First was in the Area 51 challenge and now in the Rock the Sky event. I did open a ticket and GI was able to correct it the first time. Second time is another story. Placed a ticket and explained the same thing happened again: I lost progress. GI's response this time was game profile is working without any errors and system glitch. Compensation can't be provided in such a case. I wasn't looking for compensation just my progress to be restored. I am one very frustrated player right now. I have played for years nonstop and this is what I get. Not good.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This has happened to my twice now. First was in the Area 51 challenge and now in the Rock the Sky event. I did open a ticket and GI was able to correct it the first time. Second time is another story. Placed a ticket and explained the same thing happened again: I lost progress. GI's response this time was game profile is working without any errors and system glitch. Compensation can't be provided in such a case. I wasn't looking for compensation just my progress to be restored. I am one very frustrated player right now. I have played for years nonstop and this is what I get. Not good.
Agree with you. Can you please send me your ticket number via PM? Thank you.

Top Bottom