Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows How do you accept the update on PC.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Hi. Happens every time there is a new update. I get told in the game that there is a new update. I click accept and get taken to the website. I click install then am told that I already have it installed. How do you get it going? Usually though, after a few days of getting the message the update appears.

Oh, sod's law, just gone to the game and the message is no longer there. So I assume that I have had the update.... not sure how to tell though. Looks the same.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Hi. Happens every time there is a new update. I get told in the game that there is a new update. I click accept and get taken to the website. I click install then am told that I already have it installed. How do you get it going? Usually though, after a few days of getting the message the update appears.

Oh, sod's law, just gone to the game and the message is no longer there. So I assume that I have had the update.... not sure how to tell though. Looks the same.
You can check the version number in bottom right corner when your game is loading (plane pic)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Open Store app. Go to "updates" section. AC should be there listed as "ready to update".
On the other hand, most PCs are set to auto update so just close the game and it should get updated after a while.

D

Deleted member 5399

AHHHHH! You had to mention updates.
For a while there, running 3 different windows game accounts on the same laptop, and upgrades/updates were smooth sailing. I'd log into user account where ANF1 is installed, download the upgrade/update through the store, and boom all 3 games are done at once without a hitch.
This time ANF2 and ANF4 got the update completely, but ANF1 lacks flowers, butterflys, the countdown timer and even on the start screen the event title in bottom right corner.
ANF3 is android, still fidgety, almost like HDTV would freeze and start, then freeze again. Makes it hard on visiting neighbors because I go to click on what I want, and the game sort of flutters and I'm stuck with a few coins or passengers.
Tonight a complete system crash. Or I should say all 3 windows games crashed. Backups were in their special places, off the main drive. But even after uninstall and reinstall all three games, ANF1 is still like it was; like it's lacking a few data.cab files in one of the folders.
Older computer systems did that now and then with two tin cans and string internet, way back. Some packets always seemed to get lost in cyberspace.
That's what is going on here.
May not finish challenge or fix issue until next upgrade/update.

Top Bottom