Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do I upgrade to new version?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9ot5sz
Username
Capt. Bama
Okay, having one of those days. I'm excited. I received the message today that there is a new version of the game! Cool. I click update. It takes me to the Windows store? Then? Um? What is to happen next?

Please don't take away my wings if this is an obvious answer and I just missed it?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
from windows store swipe on the right hand edge to bring out the hidden panel and click on settings.

In settings click on apps update. search for updates, once the computer finds the update.

click on install on the bottom and then windows should show you it is downloading and installing the update.

yoyr done and you can restart the game and it shopuld you the current easter event.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9ot5sz
Username
Capt. Bama
from windows store swipe on the right hand edge to bring out the hidden panel and click on settings.

In settings click on apps update. search for updates, once the computer finds the update.

click on install on the bottom and then windows should show you it is downloading and installing the update.

yoyr done and you can restart the game and it shopuld you the current easter event.

Cosmic Blue - Thank you very much. I'm good and I'm on the latest version.

Top Bottom