Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS how do i claim 5 green offer from advertisements?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
i always get ingame advertisement asking to level up a new game to lvl5 to receive 5 green ...long story... i finally did and now im not sure how i claim those 5 greens

i always get ingame advertisement asking to level up a new game to lvl5 to receive 5 green ...long story... i finally did and now im not sure how i claim those 5 greens
If you updated to the most recent verzion off AC you will no longer be able to do it.
you will still get the offer to play a game but with no reward off greens (cash)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
If you updated to the most recent verzion off AC you will no longer be able to do it.
you will still get the offer to play a game but with no reward off greens (cash)
well thnx for letting me know

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
thats just ridiculous
oh well

no more advertisng needed, they ignore everything we do

these gi guys sound like people i used to work for
Fu%^$ing stupid backward idiots

It could have to do with the fact that comming update the windows players whom previoucely never got adds (credits) will have the same possebility to play adds and reap the rewards like other platforms.
Maybe thiss could be the reason off recent stop to repeatedly beeing able to download games and play till certain level for 5greens
could be "they" started to level the playfield and get rid off all the good bugs, before leaving us all with the limited 5to 6adds a day and absolutly nothing more .

They don’t work anymore
If you mean the current videos on windows they are not active yet until next update.
If you mean you dont get free video's on your game that could be du to a purchase
when you buy greens ore an offer you will no longer be able to receive these video's up to 3 -4 weeks but eventualy they will return.
I had the same issiu and just got my video's back after more than 3weeks.
I think its a way to get buyers to actualy spend the greens they buy .
But sure as hell not the way to treat buyers

If you mean the current videos on windows they are not active yet until next update.
If you mean you dont get free video's on your game that could be du to a purchase
when you buy greens ore an offer you will no longer be able to receive these video's up to 3 -4 weeks but eventualy they will return.
I had the same issiu and just got my video's back after more than 3weeks.
I think its a way to get buyers to actualy spend the greens they buy .
But sure as hell not the way to treat buyers
No, the poster was asking about the greenies from advertising,they don’t work and have not done for a while.

The daily videos work fine

I’m on iOS not windows,

Top Bottom