Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
lister0f5meg Hmm yes that was kinda lame, you had the most points by far with us 3 having about 150-200 each. Then he started to throw in points like crazy to get first place. I was just in time to get the 3rd place but it was a really close call. If it happens to you it's really frustrating, but on the other side it's the thrill of the launches! :)

Hope this launch will give me my last picture to complete my 3rd collection and thus first alien legacy!!

Ha, happened again, perhaps I should start a list of gold stealers to watch out for in launches!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Haha I know, did something similar to someone else when they tried to steal gold from a launch I started, fairly certain that knpl wasted a peb to do it tho! 2nd place boxes aren't too bad anyway so I'll get over it :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
After three launches (1 - second, one - third and 1 - fourth ) without supernova I decided to start my own launch.
The second and first places are open for now. Your are welcome to join!
tdv, if you are free one PEB will help

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
After three launches (1 - second, one - third and 1 - fourth ) without supernova I decided to start my own launch.
The second and first places are open for now. Your are welcome to join!
tdv, if you are free one PEB will help

Done - and how close were you to loosing your 1st place... :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afwfj0m (0 is a zero)
Username
knpl
Haha I know, did something similar to someone else when they tried to steal gold from a launch I started, fairly certain that knpl wasted a peb to do it tho! 2nd place boxes aren't too bad anyway so I'll get over it :p
mehehe sorry :p
Indeed received just received a peb, and could not hold myself back for such an opportunity... Got screwed a few times myself too... :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi Guys,
I am in the midst of a launch right now with PE. Would appreciate a little help from the experienced space travellers here. This is only the second launch of my rocket and still getting my head around how it works.
Anyway, if any of my neighbours would like to contribute some serious points to my launch, please do so. I am happy to be second or third place.
Cheers,
Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom