Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
no worries...

I have joined - we can either wait for more people to join or we could kick it off now... did you want to make it to gold?

I will kick it off, I have some extra points, thx for the help. Do you need any specific gifts? I think i can do the bath towel

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Jonny5 - welldone hope you get the TC...

If you put what you need in your signature - we can sort out gifts...

My lander is back - so if anyone wants an another go - tag me....

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
M
Jonny5 - welldone hope you get the TC...

If you put what you need in your signature - we can sort out gifts...

My lander is back - so if anyone wants an another go - tag me....

my lander isn't back yet and the countdown timer was reset is this normal? I did however get the TC so happy days of some sort!

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
I have a question: since my first launch I try to collect things in stock for a good start of my second launch, but flights to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur brings me nothing the last 24 hours... Even the trainingscenter brings me nothing. :( Do you have the same problem?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I have a question: since my first launch I try to collect things in stock for a good start of my second launch, but flights to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur brings me nothing the last 24 hours... Even the trainingscenter brings me nothing. :( Do you have the same problem?

drop rates drop after your first launch.. this has been the GIS way in every mission..

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Jonny5
Username
Jonny5
Did you update when ur rocket was in the air?
Cause a 24hour return/landing time is normal...
No I didn't update so I will accept this as normal, my first launch didn't do this, the lander came back straight away which is why I asked however, that didn't registrar as a launch for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom