Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I started a launch today and logged out then back in and my launch disappeared.:eek:
There were a couple who joined me but I forget who they are although I think one could be BD Shears and the other is Suresh Pal.
Sorry about that guys you will have to complete without me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
I started a launch today and logged out then back in and my launch disappeared.:eek:
There were a couple who joined me but I forget who they are although I think one could be BD Shears and the other is Suresh Pal.
Sorry about that guys you will have to complete without me.

saw your launch and joined. will finish it in a bit.. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
lister0f5meg, I was trying to join your launch, but was not successful. After 10-15 attempts I gave up and started my own... Fortunately MG was able to join. It is plenty of time and plenty of points are needed...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
must_dash BrakeTown Yea I've still not been able to access that launch, think it's been going for over 24 hours now as well so no doubt as soon as it starts working again it will instantly be a fail. For what its worth I've emailed GI about it anyway

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Yea they will be, I sent it twice cos I didn't get one of their automated confirmation emails like I used to, guess they're not doing those anymore. Are you still stuck in the launch like me without being able to access it?

Yep, the launch pad and the blue circle don't do anything. As if the programming that tells it what do do when touched has vanished.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Yep, the launch pad and the blue circle don't do anything. As if the programming that tells it what do do when touched has vanished.
It does still give you the not connected message when you're offline and press it, think it is probably server based, especially as we're using different OSs

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Finally finished my dock (again) and I am up for some launches! Last time all the trouble (with the sad story of starting again in the end) starting just before my first launch, so fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom