Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

HIJACKERS

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I don't know if there is already a thread showing the names of the hijackers and if possible a screenshot of what they do.

Game name: azswag

The launch had 2900 points in it and suddenly this player appeared and hijacked it. Beware of him or her, I just deleted on my neighbour list
HIJACKER azswag.png

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I don't know if there is already a thread showing the names of the hijackers and if possible a screenshot of what they do.

Game name: azswag

The launch had 2900 points in it and suddenly this player appeared and hijacked it. Beware of him or her, I just deleted on my neighbour list
View attachment 21240
I am just wondering how are you able to put that many points if the launch has 2900/3000 points?

He must have been lurking lower down and just jumped up at the end.
Theoretically, with 2,900 pts already in the launch hijacker could put only 98+360 in best case, i.e. finishing with 1,456 he should have had 998 before that, so he should have been 2nd. That doesn’t change the fact of hijacking though, I’m just exercising my arithmetic skills :)

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Theoretically, with 2,900 pts already in the launch hijacker could put only 98+360 in best case, i.e. finishing with 1,456 he should have had 998 before that, so he should have been 2nd. That doesn’t change the fact of hijacking though, I’m just exercising my arithmetic skills :)
Sure, it's sh*tty move. I was just wondering how is it possible.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
He must have been lurking lower down and just jumped up at the end.
Your are right, that is exactly what happened, I was just playing my game while waiting for 40 pts timer, the last 2 seconds he jumped. I don't know what happened exactly cause the launch was at 2962 pts for few sec., it's the first time that I see something like this. I did all kind of launches before and I never saw that.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Unfortunately, after the last year updates a lot of former VKontakt and Facebook players joined the mobile community and my impression is either those guys didn't have any rules established back then or if they did, they just play very arrogantly.
So, @rocky , you did the only possible thing, deleting the hijacker and keeping your neighborhood clean.
No rules = No respect…… Same thing in real life….
They will never be friends with me and it's just good for me…..

These Hijacking stories are boring almost as 100 limit... OK I've been hijacked also...so what?? It's a game...nothing else... do private launches collect all the points by yourself and you'll be safe... 😁
Youve missed the point of sharing names to identify hijackers. Its for other people to avoid it gappening if this chap comes along again.

Quite sure @rocky ,whose been playing since the game first started, can handle his space flights and neighbours.

It is also the subject of the thread. Bored with the subject, avoid the thread!

These Hijacking stories are boring almost as 100 limit... OK I've been hijacked also...so what?? It's a game...nothing else... do private launches collect all the points by yourself and you'll be safe... 😁
1565403636323.png

Youve missed the point of sharing names to identify hijackers. Its for other people to avoid it gappening if this chap comes along again.

Quite sure @rocky ,whose been playing since the game first started, can handle his space flights and neighbours.

It is also the subject of the thread. Bored with the subject, avoid the thread!
This guy is obviously the latter....
1565403480644.png

I am just wondering how are you able to put that many points if the launch has 2900/3000 points?
Sometimes there can be a slight delay due to connection differences and it looks like this person took advantage of that and popped some big fuel in the launch before rocky could add his 40 to launch the flight.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Sometimes there can be a slight delay due to connection differences and it looks like this person took advantage of that and popped some big fuel in the launch before rocky could add his 40 to launch the flight.
I understand, it can happen but for me, if a player opens a launch with a QL, and you join that player, just say Thanks by staying behind him or her. This is respect.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
It's a good thing if I don't do any private launches like you suggest, cause I get to know how respectful a player can be. I get to know the players who for them ''it's just a game nothing else''. For sure, you were not here few years ago when the players got together and made friendly launching groups and are still launching today. You probably don't know that if you are able to start and close your launches today, it's because of those players. Anyway, I won't loose my time to try to change your mind about the game, if it's just a game for you, I respect your opinion but please, have respect for the others that are respecting you.

BTW, if I see something boring, I don't waste time to look at it, if I read something boring, I don't waste time to keep on reading and the last thing I would do is to comment on something that I find boring. I have better things to do in my life especially with friends and partners that I love.

You can start your own thread if you want and choose the players that will join you but please, have a positive thought of DAVE, the CREATOR of this huge FORUM who worked very hard to make Airport City players talk and share together in full respect for each others.

Have a great day

HIJACKER NAME: Al. Hussam

Don't think that you are launching with @Husam that we already know who is a Forum's administrator.

Maybe the player choose that name to confuse the players, be careful.

Anyway, don't launch from August 9 to August 11 as Free to Play's instructions.
Yes this is not me thanks @rocky for this posting.

Top Bottom