Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter Items - How many do I have? e.g Resource Base

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03f21qwp
Username
Therkyn
So when you are at the resource base, the limit is 100 of any item, but it will allow you to build them even if you're already at 100 of the item. OK, so if you're not going to help me out with a warning I'll lose the item if I go ahead and build it, could you at least put the number of the item I have on the selection page?

That is: Img Microcircuit (XXX) 10coins 1m

Currently, no (XXX) exists... otherwise, would be nice in the warehouse to click on helicopter parts to get those summarized (including the jaw chucks etc. would be great).

-t (and yes, I can go to warehouse, but then I've got to scroll or search around for the # of items)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Unfortunately that the GI developed the game, you cannot search for a particular item, you need scroll through the list to find it.

In the future they may implement a search function, for now they are trying to keep us interested in the game so they can make money.

To implement a search function for item will take alot of code revision. They are having trouble just keeping the game working properly after introducing new features.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I’ve managed to find in my collections the launch items I may need in future. Just needs a little patience and the help of fellow members.
Of course it’s nearly Christmas and this is business after all so good luck to all and thank you for helping :)

Top Bottom