Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Have you had to change your game code in the last 2 years?

After having lost all neighbours from one of my accounts, I've been slowly going through members profiles searching out game codes. I was banging my head against the wall for some time until I realised that people still have wrong codes listed!! It would not usually get picked up because most of the time we look at sigs, but when you go to a members profile page, their personal details are listed at the top. Guess what?!? One of the details you may have entered when joining the forums was your game code!!! Long forgotten details, many who have updated their sig have not gone back and updated that piece of data as well. I suggest you go and check it out.

Cheers ;)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Bob69bob Pretty much everybody had or will have their codes changed. Windows and Android during the Great Ranking Merge, iOS with the introduction of code which is happening now afaik. If you see a code starting with w or a, it's probably wrong. New Android and Windows codes start with 0.
Except mine, *insert evil laugh here* !

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@Bob69bob Pretty much everybody had or will have their codes changed. Windows and Android during the Great Ranking Merge, iOS with the introduction of code which is happening now afaik. If you see a code starting with w or a, it's probably wrong. New Android and Windows codes start with 0.
Ios didn't change code actually just got the ability to change name. Our codes are still the original name we put in

I understand that, what I was driving at is that we all keep our sigs up to date, but most/some of the forum users have forgotten that they entered their codes in their profile information (separate to the sig). When going to look at someone's profile page, that information is listed first and is very misleading if you don't go looking deeper into the sig itself. The image below (sorry to use you as an example @porvillewright ) shows a code which would have been entered when the personal details were filled in. Most forget that they've entered it here. We see the new code in the sig where most of us edit/add any new information we want to pass on (they actually match now because I pm'd PWW and got him to update it).
IMG_2553.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom