Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Has time to make a flight increased by hours?

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I might be crazy but somebody please help me with this.

I noticed while flying to Sienna that it now increased to 8 hours. I swear all of these fights where 6 hours before. Before I had used Catalyst to get in two rounds of flights with 1 map. Now I don't need too.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I might be crazy but somebody please help me with this.

I noticed while flying to Sienna that it now increased to 8 hours. I swear all of these fights where 6 hours before. Before I had used Catalyst to get in two rounds of flights with 1 map. Now I don't need too.
Maybe greensmith would know this...

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Screenshot_2014-10-27-15-50-51[1].png

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
According to Chad's screen grab, the Siena map is no longer valid for six hours. It's definitely valid for at least seven hours and 36 minutes ... maybe more.
Cheers,
Tom

Hello Tom greensmith it started at 8 hours. Took me awhile to get it posted. Do agree it was 6 hours before? Tonight I will do another flight somewhere else.

Hello Tom greensmith it started at 8 hours. Took me awhile to get it posted. Do agree it was 6 hours before? Tonight I will do another flight somewhere else.

I have been flying to Vinci, Florence, Valencia, Caprese and Siena over the last few weeks, and the maps have always been valid for 6 hours. I have never gotten a map valid for 8 hours yet, but I will look out for it :sneaky:.

However, the fuel needed to speed up the planes has changed. It used to be 84 fuel and 92 fuel (I forget for which destinations), but now it takes 100 fuel to speed the planes up).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The text with seina says 6 hours, but in I think spanish (not dutch like the other maps).
I think only this map is bugged.....

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I have been flying to Vinci, Florence, Valencia, Caprese and Siena over the last few weeks, and the maps have always been valid for 6 hours. I have never gotten a map valid for 8 hours yet, but I will look out for it :sneaky:.

However, the fuel needed to speed up the planes has changed. It used to be 84 fuel and 92 fuel (I forget for which destinations), but now it takes 100 fuel to speed the planes up).

Hello Bali Hi, I noticed from Siena it is 100 fuel.

Top Bottom