Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Hanger size?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I did a search but Q & A were a year old. Does it really matter what size hanger to buy? I'll be starting jumbos soon and don't need to spend more coin just for the fun of it.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
The hanger only matters for load time... The better the hanger that houses the plane, the faster it is to fuel and load passengers. If you're willing to be patient, you can put a jumbo in any hanger you want. Just be prepared to wait a few more seconds for the fuel and passengers to get on board your plane.

As a side note, I tend to find the 8,000 coin hanger (red - level 4) to be the best buy. Until you can afford the level 6 or until you get the giants - whichever comes first.

I did a search but Q & A were a year old. Does it really matter what size hanger to buy? I'll be starting jumbos soon and don't need to spend more coin just for the fun of it.

Mia,

All planes will fit into any hangar.

You may build one of each Level 2, 3, 4 hangars to clear the side task.

To save money, buy only the lowest hangar (level 1) for your planes. They are cheap, quick to build and disposable.
Even if you can build level 4/5 hangar, sometimes it is faster to build a level 1 hangar, pay the coins to rush it, and then put your plane to work asap and earn coins.

Avoid building multiple Level 5 hangars (80,000 coins each, 1 day to build). It is a waste of money and time to build level 5 hangars only to demolish it later to build Level 6 hangars.

Mia,

All planes will fit into any hangar.

You may build one of each Level 2, 3, 4 hangars to clear the side task.

To save money, buy only the lowest hangar (level 1) for your planes. They are cheap, quick to build and disposable.
Even if you can build level 4/5 hangar, sometimes it is faster to build a level 1 hangar, pay the coins to rush it, and then put your plane to work asap and earn coins.

Avoid building multiple Level 5 hangars (80,000 coins each, 1 day to build). It is a waste of money and time to build level 5 hangars only to demolish it later to build Level 6 hangars.
Thanks a lot for your advice.

Top Bottom