Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween Game is here!!!!!!!

Does any one know if you can get aerosol drops from neighbor airports or is it only the laterns that drop.???So far they drop from flights and are giftable by a handful of people. Still elusive by definition.
Cheers!!!

If you look at my post on the previous page I explained it, visit neighbours while using soul net and you get a loads of dark wraiths. They drop aerosols and items needed for the halloween house but don't count towards the quest so make sure you get the ones in your airport quickly first and come back after reaching daily limit and see if there are more. There were 8 dark wraiths on my first try and I got two halloween shops out of it! I'm reluctant to do today's update in case it changes something as it looks like I can sail through this quest.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If you look at my post on the previous page I explained it, visit neighbours while using soul net and you get a loads of dark wraiths. They drop aerosols and items needed for the halloween house but don't count towards the quest so make sure you get the ones in your airport quickly first and come back after reaching daily limit and see if there are more. There were 8 dark wraiths on my first try and I got two halloween shops out of it! I'm reluctant to do today's update in case it changes something as it looks like I can sail through this quest.
M22, I updated my game and will try later today if I have some more aerosols. My game keeps crashing so I took the gamble and updated. Hopefully the crashing stops....

I already updated the second time for this quest, and I tried this technique, it doesn't work. I activated the Soul Net, clicked all 5 Black Wraiths in my airport and went to visit my neighbors. Tried 5 neighbors and there was none/zero Black Wraith in any neighbor's airport, only the White Phantom and only Bright Lanterns (1 or 2 per neighbor) came out from them. So, I only got the 5 Black Wraiths from my own airport with one Soul Net. It looks like the second update might have killed this technique, can others confirm? By the way just a note that this technique did work last year and people played this quest last year's might remember that.

UPDATE: I tried a couple of more Soul Net, I want to correct my previous comment, I shouldn't say there was "none/zero" Black Wraith in my neighbors' airport, there were maybe one or the most two, but they didn't drop anything, maybe I was just not that lucky, still I guess I would consider this technique as a way to get additional Aerosols now. Also when I do not have Soul Net activated and visited my neighbors, I could also get one or two Black Wraiths from my neighbor' airport, so activating the Soul Net doesn't make any difference. I will update again if this changes.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Well one difference is I left one black wraith in my airport before visiting neighbours so I got 4 before and 4 when I returned home. Think I'll definitely steer clear of the update until I finish then, I'm getting a ton of fuel as well which is always welcome.
M22, don't update. last year your trick worked until the update half way into the quest (iphone) THIS is the change of the update. you don't get 5 black ghosts in every neighbor anymore (had them this morning but game crashed a lot), now I had 5 normal ghosts

M22, don't update. last year your trick worked until the update half way into the quest (iphone) THIS is the change of the update. you don't get 5 black ghosts in every neighbor anymore (had them this morning but game crashed a lot), now I had 5 normal ghosts

Good to know, got 7 black ghosts today as well as lots of aerosols and items at neighbours, didn't complete anymore collections but at least it's working for me.

Oh and it was nagging me to update at every neighbour visited, annoying when I'm trying to rush through them in time.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
M22 it right, dont update never, today i got more 3 halloween shop, and a lot of aerosol only visiting neigbours, and some times a clap on my big pumpkin and it show where is the blacj gost, never try something : if you use the soul net bonus you clap on 5 black ghosts, then you get out of the game and start again, maybeeeeeeeeeeeee, you have another 5 to clap?

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
ok i try that to touch the 5 black ghosts and leaving the game, and when i return i only have 1 to touch, dont result lol
you have to patient lol! there are never less then seven with one soul net. don't leave the game, keep looking around the perimeter of your city they will pop up and btw i see people are talking about killing neighbours black wraiths, its made clear you have to banish your OWN black wraiths.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi all,

If you didn't update yet and doing the quest, do not update.

The droprate for soul net items went down dramaticly. 2 items with 13 planes. Before the update it was around 10 items

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hi all,

If you didn't update yet and doing the quest, do not update.

The droprate for soul net items went down dramaticly. 2 items with 13 planes. Before the update it was around 10 items

Normally, when a new upgrade is coming just after another not showing big bugs, it generally means that the quest will become more difficult. It happens on the past. I upgraded it by mistake and I confirm the new drop rate for the soul net. I got 3 items during the 12 min.

I would prefer that GI sent so quick release to fix their bugs.

you have to patient lol! there are never less then seven with one soul net. don't leave the game, keep looking around the perimeter of your city they will pop up and btw i see people are talking about killing neighbours black wraiths, its made clear you have to banish your OWN black wraiths.

The point is neighbours ghosts turn black when using soul net and drop items for the Halloween shops and more importantly the much needed aerosols.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
my game was very unstable and the last time this happend, i could not play for weeks, I took the risk to update. game is now stable

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
My tomgreensmith iPhone game still crashes after visiting neighbors.
My Waverly huff iPad game didn't lose any warehoused buildings after the update. This game did the Dark Skies Halloween quest last year. This year I can finally get that third star for Windsor. Boo!
Cheers,
Tom
I just got the second star for Windsor. Still enough time to catch third one, all other stars i collected last year (y)

Btw: anyone knows what is reward for this quest? Picture about reward and what are coins/hours? Thanks.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I just got the second star for Windsor. Still enough time to catch third one, all other stars i collected last year (y)

Btw: anyone knows what is reward for this quest? Picture about reward and what are coins/hours? Thanks.

I have the reward building in the centre of my city. Its brown 2x2
Gives every 24hours some coins and +20 population.
The name i don't know outta my head, will get back at ya :cool:

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Btw for anyone who didn't know this mission is excellent for stocking up on fuel, so I definitely wouldn't try and finish it early.
1. You get 50x fuel for every crystal ball collection you get (I've already got 8 today without playing much using p deltas so they're pretty easy to get! I did already have a lot of collection items from last time round though)
2. The collection you get from landing ghost planes also give you 50x fuel everytime!

Did that last year allready :cool:

This year I was bored after 1 hour so I finished it as quick as possible...

Top Bottom